The sad truth about being with a single mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No because if we're not clicking there's bound to be some problems later on. Now if we're clicking and then later on the spark was gone but he's taking care of responsibilities I would stay with him for the sake of the kids.
I have noticed some single mothers tend to put there interest before their kids like they don't care how he is with the kids as long as they love him which is narcissistic selfish to say the least

I have noticed some single mothers tend to put there interest before their kids like they don't care how he is with the kids as long as they love him which is narcissistic selfish to say the least
The same can be said for fathers with children who marry women that despise the kids. That's why there's so many cases of boyfriends, step fathers abusing or raping the kids and the mothers looking the other way. :francis:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Butt in kkk why do you feel like you have to butt in my g this is a public forum gaalo even read this shit nacaala

Say wallahi you're willing to bring up another mans child and remember there's angels on your shoulders recording everything.
Wallahi without an doubt. Akhi before my step father married my mother, my old man was never arrivedand wallahi as kid it was hard. I shouldn't let something so insignificant such as child get in the way of a women that I ahead connected with. As long as everything was halal, then i wouldn't mind. Somalis especially have high divorce rates and it is natural that she would have an child. Why would i allow that to stop me from marrying her when we both like each other. The mother needs a husband and the child needs an father and I am more then willing to fulfill that role akhi.

Wallahi without an doubt. Akhi before my step father married my mother, my old man was never arrivedand wallahi as kid it was hard. I shouldn't let something so insignificant such as child get in the way of a women that I ahead connected with. As long as everything was halal, then i wouldn't mind. Somalis especially have high divorce rates and it is natural that she would have an child. Why would i allow that to stop me from marrying her when we both like each other. The mother needs a husband and the child needs an father and I am more then willing to fulfill that role akhi.

You are exceptional Somali guy.

IMG_7443.GIF

:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The same can be said for fathers with children who marry women that despise the kids. That's why there's so many cases of boyfriends, step fathers abusing or raping the kids and the mothers looking the other way. :francis:
Fathers ain't got no rights in the west let's be honest at best we can describe them as sperm donors or disposable cash machines either way it's the mothers fault cause she's given all the power and authority over the kids.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How come you talking normally with
Her?

Like an actual human being?

:gucciwhat:
I'm trying to understand how a woman mind works and since you're still a girl I can't engage with you on that level. With you I have to be mediocre wishy-washy animated like CBBC or the tellytubbies dumb myself down to your level it's humbling.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Miskeen you don't know the reality of the system brace yourself and think of Jonny depp & tigerwood rest in peace hell hath no fury like a woman scorned:hemad:

I'm trying to understand how a woman mind works and since you're still a girl I can't engage with you on that level. With you I have to be mediocre wishy-washy animated like CBBC or the tellytubbies dumb myself down to your level it's humbling.

We both know, I'm not stupid, and
I converse with you on your level
In many ways than one.

It is, I who dumbs down for you,
You Simple minded peasant.

I understand, what kind of creature
You are. :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We both know I'm not stupid, and
I converse with you on your level
In many ways than one.

I understand what kind of creature
You are. :mjlol:
Ok then prove it by answering this simple question like a grown up, is somaliland a country that's internationally recognised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending