The sad truth about being with a single mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

@GodKnowsBest @embarassing @VixR @Reiko @Lola_Vonroe @The Cushitic One @all the xalimos what is your take on what this lady is saying and do you agree with some of the points she raised & do you think that most single men avoid single mothers for long term commitment cause of the reasons she mentioned?
Honestly I think if your attractive you will find a single guy who's willing to date you.... however I do believe the number of kids you have and their age is important because if your a single mother with one child who's a baby you'll have a better chance then the one with 3 older kids.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Single fathers and single mothers,
need to start dating eachother.

:trumpsmirk: How many baby
Cognitives are out there I wonder?
I ain't got none I don't to plan to settle down in the west I'm looking to touch back home in sha Allah they say home is where the heart is but I you already knew this my g

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Honestly I think if your attractive you will find a single guy who's willing to date you.... however I do believe the number of kids you have and their age is important because if your a single mother with one child who's a baby you'll have a better chance then the one with 3 older kids.
Let's be honest there's no real man who would be willing to put up with drama and kids that don't belong to him especially now that we live in the narcissistic materlistic age where if some members of the public sees some random person getting killed they would more likely pull of their phone to take a picture instead of helping the person.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thank you brother. @The Cushitic One are waiting for triplets. We bought baby clothes in Baby Gucci in advance. 2 sons and 1 daughter.
May Allah bless it but why are you telling me this she hates me caadi Iska dhig I'm not your competition bruh I'm just an innocent bystander I don't want any trouble I seen what jealousy can do to a man it's dangerous :whoa:

Let's be honest there's no real man who would be willing to put up with drama and kids that don't belong to him especially now that we live in the narcissistic materlistic age where if some members of the public sees some random person getting killed they would more likely pull of their phone to take a picture instead of helping the person.
There's a lot of real men who step up and are great step dads. Ideally yea we would want a partner who's childless but things happen and you can't avoid who you might fall for. I would never encourage being a single mom out of wedlock because there's a great chance finding that right guy will take forever.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a lot of real men who step up and are great step dads. Ideally yea we would want a partner who's childless but things happen and you can't avoid who you might fall for. I would never encourage being a single mom out of wedlock because there's a great chance finding that right guy will take forever.
Right one? Right for you or right for the kids? If he was right for the kids but not right for you would you settle?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I am just going to butt in here with my view. I would definitely consider marrying a somali women with an SOMALI child. I see no real issues with it even if some may call me a cuck for doing it. I was raised by my step father and I think it is deffo possible for u to raise a child like it's ur own. But I would pick an single childless women over an an single mother however I wouldn't rule it out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How does that even work? Personally no I would look for the one who's right for me and the kids.
Say the kids really love him and he does right by the and holds down his responsibilities as the man of the house but you just don't click and you don't like his personality but he's great with the kids would you still consider him?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am just going to butt in here with my view. I would definitely consider marrying a somali women with an SOMALI child. I see no real issues with it even if some may call me a cuck for doing it. I was raised by my step father and I think it is deffo possible for u to raise a child like it's ur own. But I would pick an single childless women over an an single mother however I wouldn't rule it out.
Butt in kkk why do you feel like you have to butt in my g this is a public forum gaalo even read this shit nacaala

Say wallahi you're willing to bring up another mans child and remember there's angels on your shoulders recording everything.

Say the kids really love him and he does right by the and holds down his responsibilities as the man of the house but you just don't click and you don't like his personality but he's great with the kids would you still consider him?
No because if we're not clicking there's bound to be some problems later on. Now if we're clicking and then later on the spark was gone but he's taking care of responsibilities I would stay with him for the sake of the kids.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No I am a male. But last time I remember you supported single life :lo:

Why don't you want to get married
Could there be a chance that you might be mistaken? Cause I never ever would want to stay single in sha Allah I plan to settle back home find a xalimo in a small little secluded tuulo that doesn't know anything about Liberté égalité fraternité

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending