The S-spot family is ignoring the elephant N the room, Soohisticate's advanced age & her lack of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guur ( marriage) and kids.

She's in her 30s now folks and has zero production!

There's probably one fertile egg left and it's lodged in a corner where even if she marries now that poor soul ( husband) would have to attempt 260x to strike that one elusive egg.

I'm afraid she will go for the unnatural conception.

I've been warning her for awhile. I mean I even offered to give her asylum in my den. :manny:

What the hell is having a PHD do for you when you have no kids to look after you in old age? When other ladies, her Somali peers, will whisper " wa taas goblantii ( the barren one, the witch of the wicked west), look at her miserable wasted life".

@sophisticate i urge you to go to Borama and do as the Harvard student recently done and go marry a goat herder. :susp:

Stupid and offensive thread demonising one of the best contributors on this forum. This guy is so sexually frustrated that even if he posts an article about mother Theresa, he will somehow insert a sexual connotation about her.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gumays Kheyr malahan, she will end up old and bitter like Edna Aden

Gumays Kheyr malahan, she will end up old and bitter like Edna Aden

TeKNiKo

Another ad hominem towards all women by men who think breeding is synonymous with being a good female. Illeen dadka qaarkii waa maati and come here as ghosts. Ka soco. I'm not a Somalilander and it's regrettable the divisive language that Somali political and community leaders express from time to time, however, the contributions made by Edna towards her community is exemplary and none in this joint will ever achieve it. Always in awe towards Mrs Edna.

How we gon raise our IQ when the potential pioneers aren't having kids :faysalwtf:

But xalimos who NEETed with their parents into their mid-twenties and niggas with multiple page criminal records are breeding like rabbits :ileycry:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I would rather take a goat herding xalimo than a one with super brain power. I don't know why but smart xalimos just make me feel less masculine.
smart vs.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stupid and offensive thread demonising one of the best contributors on this forum. This guy is so sexually frustrated that even if he posts an article about mother Theresa, he will somehow insert a sexual connotation about her.

Xayawaan is nacay :camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:siilaanyolaugh: If I got married my Sophettes (male fans) would be devastated. They have a vested interest in me staying an old maid. 1) to fetishize little old me and 2) because I'm their sole source of love. :siilaanyosmile: I've shared a moment with every dude on Sspot by now. My luff is generous. Their heads must be bloated.

Bohol

VIP
It is called marriage phobia. When people reach a certain age they become uncertain in marriage/having kids.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is called marriage phobia. When people reach a certain age they become uncertain in marriage/having kids.

BINGO!

Not only afraid but she never cut the umbilical cord. She has never veered too far from her parents home. She is so attached to her parents that she is so afraid to live with another man.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Thank you, Aussie. Don't mind Menace. Just pray for him. He's a fiend, known to make a move on cardboard cut outs of women. :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending