The rulling on cursing Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I agree with him 100%. This is why I think we should always make sure to distinct Bani Israel from the Yahood. The Yahood are imposters who gave up the path of Allah (SWT) a looong time ago and they refer to themselves as the "chosen people" and believe that they are destined to have 2,800 gentile slaves once their Messiah comes.

It's a crime to associate them with our beloved Prophet Yaqoob (AS).

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I agree with him 100%. This is why I think we should always make sure to distinct Bani Israel from the Yahood. The Yahood are imposters who gave up the path of Allah (SWT) a looong time ago and they refer to themselves as the "chosen people" and believe that they are destined to have 2,800 gentile slaves once their Messiah comes.
Indeed. Israel was prophet Ya’qoob(peace be upon him). People on Twitter are cursing Israel. That’s why I posted it. The Yahood have changed the previous scriptures. And Allah knows best.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Why do people on Twitter, and YouTube ect., curse Israel?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Why do people on Twitter, and YouTube ect., curse Israel?

They're ignorant and don't realize that Israel (peace be upon him) was a prophet of Islam and instead accidentally blame all the crimes of al-Yahood upon his name.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
They're ignorant and don't realize that Israel (peace be upon him) was a prophet of Islam and instead accidentally blame all the crimes of al-Yahood upon his name.
"All praise is due to Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, the Lord of the Worlds. May His peace and blessings be upon the Prophet, the truthful, the trustworthy, and his family and all his Companions."

I have myself have reminded some people on twitter about this issue. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) protect us from this, and may Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) make it easy for us, to speak the truth no matter what. Ameen. And Allah knows best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts