image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How do you join the masonry or these inspiring and powerful groups, I would love to be a member and serve their interest with a respect and honor.

I guess you have to be someone to be invited to the group, even joining evil organization and doing minor sacrifices is out of reach and quite impossible NOW, Yaab.:mjlol::pachah1:

May be I should try fire Worshipers and real blood sucking vampires.

this nigga and his threads will never not be creepy. where did you find this satanic book sxb lmao

also, I mean... if you find this kind of material creepy.... well, I guess it is what it is. to me it isn't anything like that. I just find this kind of thing interesting and I figure there are others who are also interested in learning about these mysterious kind of topics.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This one of few use I don't bother checking their conspiracy ridden threads, believing all these mysteries cult groups just to harm Muslims is exaggerated.

Gaalos bomb Muslim countries all over the world on daily basis,so why would they make it this known fact seem like secret when it is obvious to everyone in this global village with all the unbaised news on your fingertips.

The truth is Muslims has always been their target and this whole thing has nothing to do with their hate for us but the fact that we have resources that they In dire need for so why not taking before it is for grabs to other nations.

They do the same to African nations,asia and south American as well,it is all about fighting for resources which is something that humans been doing since Adam and Eve.

Also us Muslims are not free from massacring innocent christians and invading their countries just to rape and enslave as much concubines as you can field, in Spain Muslims enslaved them for an 900 years.

The barbaric caliphates pillaged and commiting mass raping of the Spanish women up untill they reduced them to look Yemeni,men were sold to slaves for few Dirhams and bags of dates.

Luckily the Arab Khalifa leaders were defeated when their elites started drinking alcohol and were distracted with raping minors , it took them only 20 for them to all of them to revert back to christianity after a century long of Islamist forcing everyone to convert to Islam, I guess this their payback, adkeyso, iska celinn ama iska calaacal ilaa qiyaame.