The Root of Anxiety and Grief in Mankind is lack of Connection to their Allaah swt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Surah Baqara tells us the first Sin Prophet Adam PBUH & Hawa pbuh commited before expulsion from heaven to earth was not taking the guidance from their Lord- Allaah swt.

Verse 35

We cautioned, “O Adam! Live with your wife in Paradise and eat as freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, or else you will be wrongdoers.

Verse 36

But Satan made them slip, and removed them from the state they were in. We said, ‘Get out, all of you! You are each other’s enemy. On earth you will have a place to stay and livelihood for a time.’

God warned them of Shaitan's Sinister Motives before hand- But they chose to not follow the guidance which would have made their life easy without fear or grief. Moreover, and paramount to my point-is- they followed the guidance of Satan. Therefore, as a consequence- they were warned again-- follow my guidance or u shall be plagued by fear and grief--- presumably forecasting the misery Mankind will face on earth!

Verse 38

(2:38) We said: “Get you down from here,53 all of you, and guidance shall come to you from Me: then, whoever will follow My guidance need have no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Last edited:
I have no anxiety nor experienced any grief in my life (not many people died around me) I'm not even religious yet my muslim friends who are incredibly close to Allah suffer with severe anxiety and panic attacks, they pray constantly but it never fades. Don't you think ones mental health has more so do with their life experience rather than their connection to God?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have no anxiety nor experienced any grief in my life (not many people died around me) I'm not even religious yet my muslim friends who are incredibly close to Allah suffer with severe anxiety and panic attacks, they pray constantly but it never fades. Don't you think ones mental health has more so do with their life experience rather than their connection to God?

1675189150002.png

Fear Allah and be more religious

Trending