The rise of Somalicentrism

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening I'VE seen more Somalis claiming crazy things like how all loan words from Arabic are actually Somali words that Arabs loaned and other crazy shit like that iveI Even seen someone saying Adam and xawaa spoke Somali. We are becoming more like african Americans everyday:faysalwtf:

What is happening I'VE seen more Somalis claiming crazy things like how all loan words from Arabic are actually Somali words that Arabs loaned and other crazy shit like that iveI Even seen someone saying Adam and xawaa spoke Somali. We are becoming more like african Americans everyday:faysalwtf:
In couple years we gonna claim Egyptian history :damn::damn:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Somali used to be a oral language, and our people were well known for being merchants, nothing wrong with having borrowed words.

:nahgirl::liberaltears:
Bismiallah I’m ashamed

Are these twitter s, (A) Low IQ, (B) Low Self Esteem, or (C) all of the above.
upload_2018-2-17_16-13-50.jpeg

Naclatullah

arabic loanwords are Somali kulaha :ftw9nwa:

this comes from insecurity and low self-esteem. they don't feel proud being Somali so they have to claim stuff that isn't theirs. Like AAs and the Egypt thing- no one will be satisfied as just a slaves descendant :mjohreally:

arabic loanwords are Somali kulaha :ftw9nwa:

this comes from insecurity and low self-esteem. they don't feel proud being Somali so they have to claim stuff that isn't theirs. Like AAs and the Egypt thing- no one will be satisfied as just a slaves descendant :mjohreally:
The problem is Somalis aren't slave desandents we already have our own history I don't know why these guys trying to steal other people's history

Somalicentrism is a good idea but how we frame it is important. For example what is Somalicentrism? what are its points of reference?

What aspects of Somali culture do we use and what do we discard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts