The Right have found an angle to scapegoat Muslims for COVID

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your turn for English Wiilyam

And @Saredo if you can do this well then you get a bassbort :icon lol:

He thinks you left kikuyu refugee camp yesterday.

@Basra this is a challenge for you eedo.
I think he wants to bait out the inner German in me. @The Good here is live-footage of me pronouncing the first four words and the subsequent nervous breakdown

Lmao !

You said Double-Double with a german accent hahha.
lol I knew it, I couldn't mask the accent for the life of me :browtf:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
haaaye !

Tres bien, you did better as you went on. Double Double was 100% on point and Hydro was prob the second best one. Toque and Z sounded a bit french. Hockey if you shorten the ey at the end it will be perfect.

9/10
:leon:

Last edited:
You pronounced it well :dzmxmmb: ngl, I had to use at least one word where I could finally hear the french accent slipping a bit, which was a similar word to where my accent was evident -> the last syllable of Doppelgänger :hemad: but other than that it was not noticable tbh :salute:

haha yes you could notice my french accent when I said Doppelgängeur .:ftw9nwa:

haha yes you could notice my french accent when I said Doppelgängeur .:ftw9nwa:
Trust me you did well wallahi, Germans are serial offenders in mispronouncing French words, this vid was eye-opening to say the least lol

We shamelessly use those words everyday and don't give credit, yet we brag about English-speakers using limited loanwords :drakekidding:

Trust me you did well wallahi, Germans are serial offenders in mispronouncing French words, this vid was eye-opening to say the least lol

We shamelessly use those words everyday and don't give credit, yet we brag about English-speakers using limited loanwords :drakekidding:

That is hilarious lool !!!
budget and douche :dead:

So you're telling me you guys use all these words. When I go to germany I'll be speaking French-german. "Hallo, ich will café und croissant essen" .

Last edited:
View attachment 107257
:salute: That was great, even the ä and ü was no problem. Don't know how to explain the z in Zeitgeist but it's pronounced like "ts"but with a light t sound, otherwise it was on point!
That is hilarious lool !!!
budget and douche :dead:

So you're telling me you guys use all these words. When I go to germany I'll be speaking French-german. "Hallo, ich will café und croissant essen" .
Yeah we use them so much that we don't even notice them as foreign anymore, even bonbon is not safe from the appropriation "Merci mille fois pour les vielen schönen mots!" :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Trending