The Rice Experiment

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently if you swear, it can make things rot / go bad. very bizzare

what do you think about this?

@elite1337 this is amazing walaahi. 100% believe it. There are a lot of things existing than our naked eyes can see. For example i focuss on the world of Jiini alot and i do feel it has affected me by giving me extra sense.

@elite1337 this is amazing walaahi. 100% believe it. There are a lot of things existing than our naked eyes can see. For example i focuss on the world of Jiini alot and i do feel it has affected me by giving me extra sense.
i know right, i never knew ur words could change things, literally :eek:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i know right, i never knew ur words could change things, literally :eek:

of course, it could all be explain by mere physics. He probably sealed a little tighter on the first jar, and then second one less tight to fix the first over tightening, and then the last jar he probably sealed it just about right. lol

it could be explain by amount of air ie oxygen that would make the rice decay quickly lol

Apparently if you swear, it can make things rot / go bad. very bizzare

what do you think about this?
Even more crazy a Japanese scientist read Quran on a glass of water and it changed the molecular structure of it to a beautiful crystals under microscope. Which makes sense why sheikhs read Quran and ask you to drink it.

Last edited:
Even more crazy a Japanese scientist read the Quran on water and it changed the molecular structure of it to a beautiful crystals under microscope. Which makes sense why sheikhs read Quran on water and ask you to drink it.
yea i heard that too, i think it has something to do with metaphysics theres a lot of things that happens that our eyes can not pick up

of course, it could all be explain by mere physics. He probably sealed a little tighter on the first jar, and then second one less tight to fix the first over tightening, and then the last jar he probably sealed it just about right. lol

it could be explain by amount of air ie oxygen that would make the rice decay quickly lol
idk this experiment was all over youtube and every person that did it got the same result, the rice which u swear at always turned out bad

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even more crazy a Japanese scientist read the Quran on water and it changed the molecular structure of it to a beautiful crystals under microscope. Which makes sense why sheikhs read Quran on water and ask you to drink it.

the Sheikhs spit on the water. And also Water deters the Jiini from you. If u shower a lot, a jiini will probably not be your best friend. They like people who dont care about body hygiene. Women with stinking vaginas are perfect host for bad Jiiini

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
idk this experiment was all over youtube and every person that did it got the same result, the rice which u swear at always turned out bad

in that case this is that become REAL

the Sheikhs spit on the water. And also Water deters the Jiini from you. If u shower a lot, a jiini will probably not be your best friend. They like people who dont care about body hygiene. Women with stinking vaginas are perfect host for bad Jiiini
Or men with stinky willy 😂

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or men with stinky willy 😂

the willy is low maintenance
1621438485847.png

they only have to clean the testicles looool

We have canals and pipes to worry about huuno :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whatever makes you sleep better at night nayaa. Everything I’ve read online says stinky tests that clears a room is actually a thing 🤮

that is a lie. The stinkiest testicles do not smell. U will smell the under armpits disgust before down there. But for us Xaliimo a stinking fish --can be sensed 7 miles before arrival of destination. I say it with ALL love of course

1621439881370.png