The Republic of Somaliland and Taiwan Grand Opening of Somaliland Innovation Zone

JSL and Taiwan hold ceremony to open Somaliland Innovation Zone. Aligning with the intelligent tech savvy Taiwanese was the best decision JSL has made:banderas:

cow

VIP
No offence but that building looks like something daryeel constructions use to build in the early 2000's

the risk to reward ratio that somaliland got from Taiwan so far is way more risk then reward. Taiwan is rich and i would expect Taiwan to at least spent 100 million dollars on somaliland for somaliland to risk the wrath of China. But all they got in return is a building that probably cost 150 thousand to build and a few student each year going to Taiwan.

to me it seems Taiwan got the long stick and Somaliland the short stick in this relationship

Reborn
No offence but that building looks like something daryeel constructions use to build in the early 2000's

the risk to reward ratio that somaliland got from Taiwan so far is way more risk then reward. Taiwan is rich and i would expect Taiwan to at least spent 100 million dollars on somaliland for somaliland to risk the wrath of China. But all they got in return is a building that probably cost 150 thousand to build and a few student each year going to Taiwan.

to me it seems Taiwan got the long stick and Somaliland the short stick in this relationship

Wrath of China?

It's been more than a year since the Chinese ambassador was kicked out of SL :yousmart:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Reminds me of all the hype around Somalia, Qatar and Turkey. Apparently like an abused dh*lo all you need is a few good words to get Somali's dropping their nigis for you.

Wrath of China?

It's been more than a year since the Chinese ambassador was kicked out of SL :yousmart:
They where not kicked out...

No offense mate but you're from Somalia, I can't take a somalians opinions on politics seriously

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Who remembers when 5 boxes of Gloves were donated to sambusa triangel What a shame Wallahi,ceeb looma dhinto Walle.:dead:Why would they accept this type of donations specially from an unrecognized country who is doing this for igu sawir, the worst part of this is that the donation got pledged a Chinese billionaire Ali Baba ,Taiwan only shipped the boxes on DHL to Hargeisa and took fooled the khatheads.:damn::pachah1:
C0CD2C5F-8F3F-447D-B0A4-7BF6AF9BF112.jpeg

I knew certain Delusional Landers would say these boxes contain expensive medicine or machines when it is only a one time use face mask, the ISO number don't lie even if they hide the the writings on the box with an A4 paper.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

received_804310290367456.jpeg

Snapchat-392020441.jpg

Who remembers when 5 boxes of Gloves were donated to sambusa triangel What a shame Wallahi,ceeb looma dhinto Walle.:dead:Why would they accept this type of donations specially from an unrecognized country who is doing this for igu sawir, the worst part of this is that the donation got pledged a Chinese billionaire Ali Baba ,Taiwan only shipped the boxes on DHL to Hargeisa and took fooled the khatheads.:damn::pachah1:
View attachment 203597

I knew certain Delusional Landers would say these boxes contain expensive medicine or machines when it is only a one time use face mask, the ISO number don't lie even if they hide the the writings on the box with an A4 paper.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

received_804310290367456.jpeg

Snapchat-392020441.jpg

:mjlol: :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadpeter:

I find it extremely amusing that Somaliland touts its relationship with Taiwan as some kind of international validation of its independence, of sorts, when in fact it's a death knell to their dreams of international recognition.

It isn't just China that will be hell bent on preventing their independence, they will put their geopolitical muscle into making sure that never happens. It is one thing for China to be ambivalent or not in favor of independence & an entirely different ball game when they are actively against it.
China is preparing for against Taiwan and Somaliland is in bed with them :dead:

I find it extremely amusing that Somaliland touts its relationship with Taiwan as some kind of international validation of its independence, of sorts, when in fact it's a death knell to their dreams of international recognition.

It isn't just China that will be hell bent on preventing their independence, they will put their geopolitical muscle into making sure that never happens. It is one thing for China to be ambivalent or not in favor of independence & an entirely different ball game when they are actively against it.
China is preparing for against Taiwan and Somaliland is in bed with them :dead:
Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

I think China has it plate full with many more urgent and important issues than making sure that some sub saharan african country don't get recognized.

Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

I think China has it plate full with many more urgent and important issues than making sure that some sub saharan african country don't get recognized.
Never said it was anything close to a priority. A country can execute on multiple policies ya know..

Trending

Latest posts