The relationship between Harti, Arabs and Ogaden 1880st Jubaland, Waamo and Kismaayo

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Summary; Harti were fighting Tunni and didn't have the man power so they asked Ogaden for support and the land in between Jamaame and lower Shabelle fell to Ogaden. Harti and Ogaden coordination were mostly close except during the British colonial era where Harti sided with the British and Ogadens fought them.
Later on during first and Second World War
Ogaden especially Maxamed Zubeer British offer them dominations of Juba region
And Harti supported Italian who captured all the way and Wajir . Then British and Ogaden came back capture whole region

There’s no such thing as far dhulbahante in Joore and there’s no Harti there. The only place I’ve heard of similar name is far waamo in Jamaame area.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
There’s no such thing as far dhulbahante in Joore and there’s no Harti there. The only place I’ve heard of similar name is far waamo in Jamaame area.
😀
Go and ask
Dadka dagan Bulo Haji, Hosingaw,Stanbuul, Santara, Badhadhe area ilaa iyo Abdalla Janaay ask them Far Dhulbahante, they will know
Those are Joore and Waamo
Coast area is different

😀
Go and ask
Dadka dagan Bulo Haji, Hosingaw,Stanbuul, Santara, Badhadhe area ilaa iyo Abdalla Janaay ask them Far Dhulbahante, they will know
Those are Joore and Waamo
Coast area is different

Istanbul is kismayo area not Joore but I will count Sanataro and slightly bulo Haji and hosingow is not consider Joore either. Janaay Abdalle is in Afmadow. I’ve never heard of far dhulbahante but I will try to research it though.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Summary; Harti were fighting Tunni and didn't have the man power so they asked Ogaden for support and the land in between Jamaame and lower Shabelle fell to Ogaden. Harti and Ogaden coordination were mostly close except during the British colonial era where Harti sided with the British and Ogadens fought them.

The original Harti Waamo actually took part in the wars in Kenya when Ogaden were expanding further. It is true that Ogaden gave Harti a lot of land, but Harti took part in subsequent wars. Even the Marehan took part in Wajir wars.

Darod used to function as a real clan in Jubaland before the numbers became too big. At the beginning stage when it was 2,000 Ogaden against 5,000 Orma or Boran, 200 Harti or 800 Marehan were very useful.