The Rebirth of Somaliland (Series Coming Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't derail tuna boy
220px-Siad_Barre.png

I'm anti Somaliland independence, but I gave a like because I liked the editing and it is indeed informative and a different view point. The only thing I didn't like was the beginning of the video where it emphasized "they unconditionally... opted to vote with 'Somalia". Where it comes off as trying to create a false narrative that "Somalilanders" and "Somalians" had differences in the pre independence era. Back then there was no such thing as we us them and they, it was just Somali people divided by fake nonexistent colonial borders. The uqdad/hate for each other and false differences came after the Siad barre era

How were noble isaaq getting violated by a boon giving orders to this guy and they still haven't got revenge. Even more disgraceful when you call me boon.
hqdefault.jpg

Morgan ran like a just like Afweyne. Besides we got our revenge by destroying your country :siilaanyolaugh: you guys have been in chaos ever since

Morgan ran like a just like Afweyne. Besides we got our revenge by destroying your country :siilaanyolaugh: you guys have been in chaos ever since
How have you not attacked MX yet. MX violated you badly and you still cry to this day. Capturing Balanbale is probably in your wildest dreams. You're only able to violate DH who were given power by us. Continue in your calaacal while we laugh at iidoor dabadhilifs.
160601120956-03-exhumations-at-gabiley-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
:mjlaugh: how does it feel never to have power over MX. They've been violating you when they lived up north and when they moved south. Face them in Balanbale. Iidoor es can cry and hate all they like:hemad::mjhaps:
HARGEYSA%20BURBURKII.jpg

mohamed-hirsi-morgan.jpg

Erm this was 28 years ago, none of us were alive even :farmajoyaab:

SNM won in the end though, LOL you're doing the most atm :siilaanyolaugh:

Erm this was 28 years ago, none of us were alive even :farmajoyaab:

SNM won in the end though, LOL you're doing the most atm :siilaanyolaugh:
iidoor still refugees and doing tahriib like other somalis and are in poverty like the rest of somalia. you got not ictiraaf after being dabadhilifs for almost 30 years. go with that SNM bullshit when iidoor line up at the garowe office to get somali passports.
hqdefault.jpg

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
iidoor still refugees and doing tahriib like other somalis and are in poverty like the rest of somalia. you got not ictiraaf after being dabadhilifs for almost 30 years. go with that SNM bullshit when iidoor line up at the garowe office to get somali passports.
hqdefault.jpg
Why does every Marexaan man jack off to this big lipped half bantu half boon while his own sisters is getting pumped full of kikuyu :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.