The Reason Why PL Delay Democracy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The reasons Somali delay democracy and the one man one vote system is simple. They are scared locals will vote for locals and not diaspora due to the 'diaspora' being viewed negatively in the public as coming to seek employment rather then build up the capacity of the locals to take they're future into they're own hands.

The objective of the diaspora was to build up the locals reliable institutions so they can manage the state and act as a diaspora and civil society arm not actually come there and seek the power yourself and bring in all your cronies from abroad. PL needs institution building, we can't rely on one man strong rule, we need to rely on the institutions to do they're job without any interference from the president.

When the hell do u hear Prime Minister of Australia naming the Armed forces Leader or Police? the institution is responsible for the hiring of such position, not someone in the presidential seat. We rely way to much on one man power systems and not institution power system where the person is irrelevant and the institution is strongest. All institution must be more powerful then president itself if you want to do a proper government.

The president shouldn't have any power other allocating tax money to ministries based on his policies that won him into government, he is there to execute his policies and use the tax money to see that happen depending on which ministry must do it. Our presidents have to much power vested into them, it's a terrible system wallahi.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Democracy will never happen in a muslim country like somalia which is governed by the shariah law.

Democracy is for the gaalo its like asking why havent puntlanders started eating pork kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Democracy will never happen in a muslim country like somalia which is governed by the shariah law.

Democracy is for the gaalo its like asking why havent puntlanders started eating pork kkk

Islam is about elections shura, they just didn't have the capacity to have voting booths for all at the time, they show clearly it's about 'majority' rule consensus and besides this land is under ISIMO, you are not going to 'loot' it using quran, nice try. Imagine some dude coming to your property and then saying this house is for all muslims WTF is wrong with u, moryan diimeed ayaa hada la bartay lol. In lagu dharbaxo miyad jeceshahay sxb? you ain't get freeby thru quranic manipulation. Stop playing with the quran get stuff, it won't work not in Somalia anyways. They're tribal as hell and that's good thing so ppl like u can't fool them lol.

Pay your taxes to the boqor waryaa, traditional owners of the land, or leave. No-one lives on the land without paying they're taxes to the owner of the land. Not just Boqor but all titled ISIMS regardless what level they are or grade, they inherited something it's called the land and the decision making of it's clan. No clown sheikh like u will ever take this away using quranic threats, f*ck u. Inheritance is quranic, fuckin moryan. Religious people are way to powerful in Somalia, this must be relegated back down as 'shacab' level since they never inherited any of this land or clans, stay in your mosque why u want to rule the land? it's not even yours like u telling me u will rule my property waryaa bringing a quran.

The worst langaab is the one who needs to use the quran to get stuff, it means his DUMB brain wise and compensates it with ALLAH SAID THIS AND THAT, u think I AM DUMB, if you can't prove it 'daleel' not verse PROVE it in science, your lying and god gave us a brain for that reason to test u with science cuz u cant lie with science, it's OBSERVABLE TO THE EYE

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islam is about elections shura, they just didn't have the capacity to have voting booths for all at the time, they show clearly it's about 'majority' rule consensus and besides this land is under ISIMO, you are not going to 'loot' it using quran, nice try. Imagine some dude coming to your property and then saying this house is for all muslims WTF is wrong with u, moryan diimeed ayaa hada la bartay lol. In lagu dharbaxo miyad jeceshahay sxb? you ain't get freeby thru quranic manipulation. Stop playing with the quran get stuff, it won't work not in Somalia anyways. They're tribal as hell and that's good thing so ppl like u can't fool them lol.

Pay your taxes to the boqor waryaa, traditional owners of the land, or leave. No-one lives on the land without paying they're taxes to the owner of the land. Not just Boqor but all titled ISIMS regardless what level they are or grade, they inherited something it's called the land and the decision making of it's clan. No clown sheikh like u will ever take this away using quranic threats, f*ck u. Inheritance is quranic, fuckin moryan. Religious people are way to powerful in Somalia, this must be relegated back down as 'shacab' level since they never inherited any of this land or clans, stay in your mosque why u want to rule the land? it's not even yours like u telling me u will rule my property waryaa bringing a quran.

The worst langaab is the one who needs to use the quran to get stuff, it means his DUMB brain wise and compensates it with ALLAH SAID THIS AND THAT, u think I AM DUMB, if you can't prove it 'daleel' not verse PROVE it in science, your lying and god gave us a brain for that reason to test u with science cuz u cant lie with science, it's OBSERVABLE TO THE EYE
Ninyaho dont come to somalia preaching what your school teacher has indoctrinated you with like the big bang iyo darwanism danyeer iyo balaayo waxas boowe caay ba waase ma garatey no one is asking for no ones permission in somalia shariah is the law of the land.

You want daliil? Here’s your evidence

“And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.“

Surah Al imran Verse (3:85)

Muslims will always be let down by Democracy because its legislation is made according to the whims and desires of men and women, even though Allah (swt) ordered,

﴿وَأَنِ ٱحْكُم بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ وَٱحْذرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ﴾

“And judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires, and beware (O Muhammad) that they might seduce you from some of what Allah has sent down to you.”
[Surah Al-Maidah 5:49]

In the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the Method of Prophethood all disputes, whether they concern the judiciary, the rulers or the consultative assembly, will be decided according to the Quran and the Sunnah ِAllah (swt) said,

﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا﴾

“O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.”
[Surah an-Nisa’a 4:59]

And fundamentally, the law of Allah (swt) itself is the basis of the constitution, such that every single law is derived from the Quran and the Sunnah, with Ayaat and Ahadeeth brought forwards as an evidence for them. Allah (swt) said,

﴿إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ﴾

“Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.”
[Surah Yusuf 12:40]

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ninyaho dont come to somalia preaching what your school teacher has indoctrinated you with like the big bang iyo darwanism danyeer iyo balaayo waxas boowe caay ba waase ma garatey no one is asking for no ones permission in somalia shariah is the law of the land.

You want daliil? Here’s your evidence

“And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.“

Surah Al imran Verse (3:85)

Muslims will always be let down by Democracy because its legislation is made according to the whims and desires of men and women, even though Allah (swt) ordered,

﴿وَأَنِ ٱحْكُم بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ وَٱحْذرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ﴾

“And judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires, and beware (O Muhammad) that they might seduce you from some of what Allah has sent down to you.”
[Surah Al-Maidah 5:49]

In the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the Method of Prophethood all disputes, whether they concern the judiciary, the rulers or the consultative assembly, will be decided according to the Quran and the Sunnah ِAllah (swt) said,

﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا﴾

“O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.”
[Surah an-Nisa’a 4:59]

And fundamentally, the law of Allah (swt) itself is the basis of the constitution, such that every single law is derived from the Quran and the Sunnah, with Ayaat and Ahadeeth brought forwards as an evidence for them. Allah (swt) said,

﴿إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ﴾

“Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.”
[Surah Yusuf 12:40]

My house my rules, I own it, my awoowe left it for me, u don't like it adeer, meel oo homelesska isku tagan ayaa qurankagi la aadaysa ma garatay, no freebi here, dadyow badan ba uu dhintay dhulkani difacideeda, axsan ma jiro. Respect inheritance ma jeceshid dhaxal miyaa? adiguna persona non grata baad tahay. Diinta haku gamban, shacab ba tahay ana ku amro, im the ISIM, u dont want my rule, get out now because ana beesha uu taliyo not you. They will never listen to u aniga oo abkow illa abkow nabadoon ahaa oo dhulkooda uu ilaliya, igama dooranayan adigo kitab la wareegayso sida sheikhaal xun ah oo sadaqo raba. Nice try cognissive, keep trying. Tribalism IS OUR WAY OF LIFE, it stops you trying to use islam to get something from us, i cant wait to kill u as the beesha unite like abdillahi yusuf SSDF behind me and ur alitihaad in 93 langaab with 100 men. I will have 10000 hartis and u know it, you will have 100 hawiye boys among ali saleban. I consider u weak cognissive, I know how to destroy you by calling u daba dhilif HAWIYE QURAN SOO BARAY.

Cog what will destroy u is qabiilka aad la safan tihid, the second we see hawiye with u, dagaal ba dhacayso thats why u fail to implement shariah. MEEL HADAY KA MUQATO INAAD HAWIYE LA JOGTID, YOUR FINISHED IN PL. HAWIYE CAWAAN WEEYE, ANAGA HUKUNA OO TARIKH LEH, IYAGU ANAGA WAX BARI JIRNAY OO INSAAN KA DHIGNAY, CAWAANKI QURAN IMA BARI KARO. If u did pure majerten and harti islam with no hawiye involvement, i wouldnt refuse cuz it will be hard to convince pl in cadowga cawaanka ku jiro hawiye iyo isaaq. thats why shariah waa iska cayaar manta, its going nowhere sxb as u waste time.

Cog stop wasting time on Islam, islam opens the door to muslim meaning HAWIYE which PL wont allow, dhulka beel ba leh, like waqtiga nabiga beel walbo dhulkisa and then u became hayawan and muslims fought cuz u started to use the quran to conquer other muslims and we all split, hence no need for islam today it will cause another war. We dont refuse religion we just dont like u, we think your moryan ceeb miyaa, i will kill u even if your sheikh haram ah oo guri islameed ku jiro

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My house my rules, I own it, my awoowe left it for me, u don't like it adeer, meel oo homelesska isku tagan ayaa qurankagi la aadaysa ma garatay, no freebi here, dadyow badan ba uu dhintay dhulkani difacideeda, axsan ma jiro. Respect inheritance ma jeceshid dhaxal miyaa? adiguna persona non grata baad tahay. Diinta haku gamban, shacab ba tahay ana ku amro, im the ISIM, u dont want my rule, get out now because ana beesha uu taliyo not you. They will never listen to u aniga oo abkow illa abkow nabadoon ahaa
If you House is in Australia then you must respect the law of the land if you break the law in Australia the authorities have the right to reprimand you and bring you to justice.

Boowe I respect the law of the land in my host country the United Kingdom likewise I respect the law of the land in any nation which I visit likewise if I was to go to somalia I respect the law of the land which is shariah law.

Don’t try to impose your will on others the constitution of somalia is clear, don’t argue for the sake of arguing

Article 3. Founding Principles
(1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of the shariah

CB5F5476-78CF-4D3E-8026-20CB7F2009C8.png
6046E731-5A72-4727-AE77-36805886EA09.png

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you House is in Australia then you must respect the law of the land if you break the law in Australia the authorities have the right to reprimand you and bring you to justice.

Boowe I respect the law of the land in my host country the United Kingdom likewise I respect the law of the land in any nation which I visit likewise if I was to go to somalia I respect the law of the land which is shariah law.

Don’t try to impose your will on others the constitution of somalia is clear, don’t argue for the sake of arguing

Article 3. Founding Principles
(1) The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of the shariah

View attachment 79432 View attachment 79433

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

As long as my ISIM signs it, im ok with it. Till then diin ha ii sheegin. Your wasting time if u cant convince my trusted my isim who i rely on cuz he saved my clan not you or islam. Convince the royal house, dont waste time with me, ill just call u moryan gar wayn leh oo guri darod ku jira sida nabadoon xaad in muse boqor home. U think I will listen to dahir aways who killed some bah dubays in the war for galgala in 93? sxb caqliga saliimka ha shaqayo, cadowgayga weeye dahir aways sidan gabi, uma arki niin diini ah, wa niin siyasadaysan oo qabyaladi ku jiro ama masajidka kama soo baxeen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as my ISIM signs it, im ok with it. Till then diin ha ii sheegin. Your wasting time if u cant convince my trusted my isim who i rely on cuz he saved my clan not you or islam. Convince the royal house, dont waste time with me, ill just call u moryan gar wayn leh oo guri darod ku jira sida nabadoon xaad in muse boqor home
All the isimo in puntland are subordinate to the shariah even boqor burhan is a slave to the shariah and his master Allah the most benevolent the most sublime boowe:chrisfreshhah::banderas::ahh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All the isimo in puntland are subordinate to the shariah even boqor burhan is a slave of the shariah boowe:chrisfreshhah::banderas::ahh:

As long as my land is how it is and growing, I dont care what system is adopted. The second my land is gone or shrinking, im coming for u under JABHAD QABIL REBEL AGAIN, TRIBALISM RISES CUZ IM LOSING LAND AND BECOMING LANGAAB HOMELESS AND THEN I WONT HAVE ACCESS TO POWER, WORK, MY PPL WILL BE GHETTO AMERICANS. I personally consider anyone a potential enemy regardless of religious CLOAK

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we must have a pact as osman mahmoud bro that we defend PL land, no siyasi, no religion, this is blood pact, or we both gonna be homeless waryaa, dan nooguma jiro gaal iyo muslim oo siday noola dhaqmi doonan waad og tahaye qof refugee meel kasto ku ah oo weliba dhulkisa ku noqon karin wa ceebta aduunka sida falastini

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as my land is how it is and growing, I dont care what system is adopted. The second my land is gone or shrinking, im coming for u under JABHAD QABIL REBEL AGAIN, TRIBALISM RISES CUZ IM LOSING LAND AND BECOMING LANGAAB HOMELESS AND THEN I WONT HAVE ACCESS TO POWER, WORK, MY PPL WILL BE GHETTO AMERICANS

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Surah As-Saf 61:08

:rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Surah As-Saf 61:08

:rejoice:

I may have to put a bullet in your head to save beesha as the cadow uses religion to get u to become anarchy and chaos. But it's for beesha, anigu im like keenadiid i will fight even the boqor if I see everything we have is about to go out the door.

750 KM LAND BAAN HAYSTA, I WANT MORE, IF U CANT GET ME MORE, DONT MAKE ME LOSE WHAT I DO HAVE AND WHAT MY NAME IS BASED ON. Land/Tribe vs God we will see who PL side with. Land/tribe is my matters I know they will come with the ISIM

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we must have a pact as osman mahmoud bro that we defend PL land, no siyasi, no religion, this is blood pact, or we both gonna be homeless waryaa, dan nooguma jiro gaal iyo muslim oo siday noola dhaqmi doonan waad og tahaye qof refugee meel kasto ku ah oo weliba dhulkisa ku noqon karin wa ceebta aduunka sida falastini

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

Surah Al-ankabut

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.

Surah Al-ankabut

Ok take the quran and ask saudis to give u land for beeshina? if they don't, leave us alone, he wont use religion to make me give up my land and power. I am going to fight YAA MAJERTENAY HALA KACO, WUXU NOO WADA GUMAYSI KALE COGNISSIVE. Rashaida got land from BEJA, we are gob but we won't be fooled, I dont see anyone donating land to somalis and being treated like EQUALS in other nations, rashaida is treated like an equal with no hate. I won't do it, I am not as easy and soft as the BEJA. I am Osman mahmoud, we don't even want other majerten taking our land

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance arabs today are not the arabs of old, do not side with them unless we got no choice and forced too, trust me, u won't see a single settlement where darods are in arab world like rashaida are in eritrea, we are interwined with the shacab only, we don't own land and being stakeholders, I am no fool waryaa. Once u don't have a portion of land, u just civilian under the house of the ruler, u given a small square plot like other civilians.

I want automatic equal rights and large land donation that say 'AL MAJERTENIYA' IN SAUDI ARABIA OR OMAN OR YEMEN OR WHOEVER OUR ALLY IS. And guaranteed rights in the event of disaster in my homeland or they're homeland for my people to rebuild themselves. You don't know how to think sxb for your future generation and ensuring they keep they're culture not become ARABIZED LIKE ALI SALEMAN who now have no knowledge of they're awoowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ok take the quran and ask saudis to give u land for beeshina? if they don't, leave us alone, he wont use religion to make me give up my land and power. I am going to fight YAA MAJERTENAY HALA KACO, WUXU NOO WADA GUMAYSI KALE COGNISSIVE. Rashaida got land from BEJA, we are gob but we won't be fooled, I dont see anyone donating land to somalis and being treated like EQUALS in other nations
Allah the Almighty states in the form of a promise to the Muslim Ummah:

لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْاَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِيْنَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ

Allah the Almighty would make successors in this Ummah as He had made successors in previous nations (Surah al-Nur, Ch.24: V.56).

The word كَمَا (as) denotes a resemblance and its usage in this verse is worth reflecting upon.

A resemblance either occurs between two subjects or two objects and it happens between two separate entities. The subject in both clauses of this verse is God. Thus, in this instance, the resemblance between both subjects is not referred to, but the resemblance between both objects is what is meant. In other words, the successors of the Muslim Ummah would be similar to the successors of former nations.

The Holy Prophetsa states:

كُلَّمَا هَلَكَ نَبِيٌّ خَلَفَهُ نَبِيٌّ

After the death of a prophet, the successor of a prophet amongst the Bani Israel also used to be a prophet. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab Ahadithul Anbiya, Hadith No. 3455)

In light of the mentioned prophecy in the verse of Surah al-Nur and the Hadith of Bukhari, it is established that the successors of the Muslim Ummah would resemble former prophets, meaning that the four rightly guided successors after the demise of the Holy Prophetsa were like unto prophets.

Moreover, foretelling the future of his Ummah, the Holy Prophetsa prophesised:

ثُمَّ تَكُوْنُ خِلَافَةً عَلَي مِنْهَاجِ النُّبُوَّةِ

Khilafat would appear in his Ummah in the latter days. This is indicative of the fact that the forthcoming successors in the Muslim Ummah would each be the reflection of prophets.

Hence, Imam Razirh also mentions this very topic under the commentary of this verse. He says:

كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِيْنَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ يَعْنِيْ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ هَارُوْنَ وَ يُوْشَعَ وَدَاوُدَ وَ سُلَيْمَانَ وَ تَقْدِيْرُ النَّظْمِ لَيَسْتَخلِفَنَّهُمُ اسْتِخْلَافًا كَاسْتِخْلَافِمَنْ قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ هَؤُلَاءِ الْاَنْبِيَاءِ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّلَامُ.

“The words, ‘As He made successors from among those who were before them’ refer to how the likes of Aaron, Joshua, David and Solomon were chosen as successors, and in accordance to this practise, He will surely choose successors from among them as He had chosen those before them from these prophets, on whom be peace.”

The Holy Prophetsa mentioned precisely the same issue in one of his Ahadith where he states:

عُلَمَاءُ اُمَّتِيْ كَاَنْبِيَاءِ بَنِيْ اِسْرَائِيْل

“The divine scholars of my Ummah shall be like the prophets of the Children of Israel.”

Trending