The reason there are no mainstream Somali rappers in the music industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Somali folks aren't willing to sell their souls, unlike other people, why do you think Knaan disappeared from the music industry. I have speculated this theory because many popular rappers lose close friends or relatives, look at Lil Durk for instance every time he releases an album he loses a friend or a relative, I suspect that he will probably sacrifice King Von soon maybe in 2021.
Lol wtf why lil durk why not apply that logic across all famous successful rappers?

Where is he at? Havent heard of him in years.
Drake sent his goonies, every since then Nothing Has Been the Same. Mo-G is always hiding because niggas want his head, look what happened to Smoke Dawg his ex-bestfriend his brains were all over the pavement, it was doing of some Driftwood Somali kid called 21 Neat. Mo-G old homies switched up on him because the Drake Situation, they choose clout over a childhood friendship.Mo-G felt like he wasn't getting credit for writing for Drake and he swagger jacked his dances. Interesting fact Drake released the album a day before Smoke Dawg died, Mo-G was smart he would ended up 6 feet under if he took the same route as his friend Smoke Dawg. Regent Park has recently retaliated with the recent death of Houdini who was from Jane or Rexdale. Whether Drake had a role to play in Smoke Dawg death I'm not sure, but it seems very suspect because Drake dropped his album Scorpion on 29th of June and Smoke dawg died on 30th of June. Smoke dawg shot a video Fountain Free Style on an opp block where the rapper Kasper and K Money are from, it could of just been a beef that went wrong that's another speculation.

Last edited:
Not just music industry. Shaytaan is involved in politics, technology "science" etc.

International governments work with jinn to do supernatural activities.

It is proven in al-Saheeh, in the hadeeth (narration) mentioned by Safiyyah (may Allah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The shaytan flows through the sons of Adam like blood.”

The closeness of the angels and the shaytan to the heart of the son of Adam is something that is confirmed in many reports, whether the person is a believer or a disbeliever.

Drake sent his goonies, every since then Nothing Has Been the Same. Mo-G is always hiding because niggas want his head, look what happened to Smoke Dawg his ex-bestfriend his brains were all over the pavement, it was doing of some Driftwood Somali kid called 21 Neat. Mo-G old homies switched up on him because the Drake Situation, they choose clout over a childhood friendship.Mo-G felt like he wasn't getting credit for writing for Drake and he swagger jacked his dances. Interesting fact Drake released the album a day before Smoke Dawg died, Mo-G was smart he would ended up 6 feet under if he took the same route as his friend Smoke Dawg. Regent Park has recently retaliated with the recent death of Houdini who was from Jane or Rexdale. Whether Drake had a role to play in Smoke Dawg death I'm not sure, but it seems very suspect because Drake dropped his album Scorpion on 29th of June and Smoke dawg died on 30th of June. Smoke dawg shot a video Fountain Free Style on an opp block where the rapper Kasper and K Money are from, it could of just been a beef that went wrong that's another speculation.
Someone here made it seem like he left the music and became practicing. Ion know about all you wrote.

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Somali folks aren't willing to sell their souls, unlike other people, why do you think Knaan disappeared from the music industry. I have speculated this theory because many popular rappers lose close friends or relatives, look at Lil Durk for instance every time he releases an album he loses a friend or a relative, I suspect that he will probably sacrifice King Von soon maybe in 2021.

Yo....Von died. I think you may be right on something

Its the same with basketball if you wanna be part of the elite in your sport sxb, if you want the fame the money then you have to sacrifice someone, you mentioned King Von and now he dead.

And yes you must sacrifice a family members in the music industry or a close friend. That’s why Muslims/Somalis don’t really go mainstream. Hollywood is a weird thing,

And yes you must sacrifice a family members in the music industry or a close friend. That’s why Muslims/Somalis don’t really go mainstream. Hollywood is a weird thing,
Even gaalada are starring to notice it, calling the place hollywierd now😅but why do you think many celebrites turn to alcohol and drugs after a few years of fame? Just look up Birdman and lil Wayne and you will be disgusted🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending