The reason there are no mainstream Somali rappers in the music industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali folks aren't willing to sell their souls, unlike other people, why do you think Knaan disappeared from the music industry. I have speculated this theory because many popular rappers lose close friends or relatives, look at Lil Durk for instance every time he releases an album he loses a friend or a relative, I suspect that he will probably sacrifice King Von soon maybe in 2021.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
not only do you sell your soul but they will kill and clone you if you don't do as your told. You are just a money making tool to them at the end of the day.

Keo

VIP
There's too many instances of this happening where Somali rappers were close to blowing up and then out of the blew they quit music and started taking their deen seriously. It's a mystery.

Keo

VIP
Somali folks aren't willing to sell their souls, unlike other people, why do you think Knaan disappeared from the music industry. I have speculated this theory because many popular rappers lose close friends or relatives, look at Lil Durk for instance every time he releases an album he loses a friend or a relative, I suspect that he will probably sacrifice King Von soon maybe in 2021.
Nah, I don't think King Von will be sacrifised. King Von is part of that circle now the same way Lil Durk is.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. If you wanna make it BIG in the satanic music industry you MUST sell your soul. This is known. If you sign a contract with them, you renounce your deen and your future.

That's why Somalis will never make it in the music business. We're to real for this shit

Nah, I don't think King Von will be sacrifised. King Von is part of that circle now the same way Lil Durk is
He made a bad choice in calling the shots when it came to the execution of FBG Duck, the GDs are on his ass. OBlock might have a big crackdown coming soon, I see incarceration or death for King Von. The cops are constantly around Oblock they know what's happening.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. If you wanna make it BIG in the satanic music industry you MUST sell your soul. This is known. If you sign a contract with them, you renounce your deen and your future.

That's why Somalis will never make it in the music business. We're to real for this shit
The record label can make more off you with a post-mortem album, that's what they did to XXXTentacion and Juice Wrld. Juice Wrld was probably a sacrifice for G Herbo, he released an album a few month shortly after the death of Juice Wrld that was very suspect.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Everybody knows Kodak Black is being cloned as we speak.
he probably never existed and was created in the lab like most celebrities. Ever wondered why so many celebrities resemble one another that can't be a coincidence since they all happen to be in the entertainment industry hmmm

Keo

VIP
The record label can make more off you with a post-mortem album, that's what they did to XXXTentacion and Juice Wrld. Juice Wrld was probably a sacrifice for G Herbo, he released an album a few month shortly after the death of Juice Wrld that was very suspect.
Wasn't Juice Wrld Lil Bibby artist? Wouldn't it make more sense that he might have been a sacrifice for Lil Bibby?

Wasn't Juice Wrld Lil Bibby artist? Wouldn't it make more sense that he might have been a sacrifice for Lil Bibby?
Lil Bibby left the music industry, I would suspect G Herbo in this scenario. G Herbo just had his first platinum release recently with a song featuring Juice Wrld and two other rappers.

Keo

VIP
Lil Bibby left the music industry, I would suspect G Herbo in this scenario.
He didn't quit the industry. He transitioned from being a rapper to creating his own record label but do you really believe he acquired that much to be able to quit rap and move to becoming a record label executive without their help? If he's signing artists like Juice Wrld who went on to become successful I'm sure he's still connected in some way.

He didn't quit the industry. He transitioned from being a rapper to creating his own record label but do you really believe he acquired that much to be able to quit rap and move to becoming a record label executive without their help? If he's signing artists like Juice Wrld who went on to become successful I'm sure he's still connected in some way.
I meant to say he is no longer a rapper, sorry for the bad wording.

The most simplest answer is that they're probably not good enough. Too many conspiracies up in here.

There are a bunch of sound cloud rappers who have yet to get their big break. Why is that?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It’s because they all suck :pachah1: Cut it with the conspiracies
I enjoy and listen to hiphop. At some point in the lockdown, I listen to exclusively Somali rappers across the world for a couple of hours. After all of that, I came up with a simple conclusion. They are all shit

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The most simplest answer is that they're probably not good enough. Too many conspiracies up in here.

There are a bunch of sound cloud rappers who have yet to get their big break. Why is that?
rapping is leads to death and misery The Garen recommends u become a doctor or lawyer so u can earn allot of money safely without being a disapointment to ur parents ;)

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I enjoy and listen to hiphop. At some point in the lockdown, I listen to exclusively Somali rappers across the world for a couple of hours. After all of that, I came up with a simple conclusion. They are all shit
thats why u should be listening to old school music somalis back in the day where TITANS in the music industry :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.