The reason Northern Somalia is more stable than South Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Landers consider all those from ex Italian Somalia as southerners. Although I do know reer Bari are geographically and culturally not southerners.

72869DB4-80CC-4E08-A6E4-9EBF4308A9C0.gif

tell your khat induced cousins that We are better than the south and the north combined.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Gabiley district is Jibril Abokor stronghold and everybody knows this. Habar Awal live in Awdal too and they are found in Baki district and Lughaya district but you don't see them claiming the whole districts for themselves.

Also, Tunni and Leeysan are Rahanweyn. Only a sub-clan of Garre (Quranyow) have Dir origins.

@Factz I respect you but you are wrong on this issue, especially as to who is Dir and who is not Dir. Tuunni and others are a part of my people Dir, we love and accept them.

Gabiley, the region, had always had native Samaroons living there. They were the first farmers of that region, which is virtually undeniable. You should know that.

The Reer Nuur Samaroon stretch which is the most dominant Samaroons of that area), extend from Awbarre,Wajaale, all the way to Gabiley, and up to the Baki region. Unless you claim them... I don't see your presence at all in that region (Baki/Lughaya)

Within the Baki and Lughaya regions you mentioned, war ilaahi ka baq. Any JAs/Isaaq there are recent immigrants, In fact I can't even name 1 settlement personally, they are non existent in that area.

Gabiley (the District) is a wonderful part of Waaqoyi Galbeed/Maroodi Jeex, politically it is ran by Musa Bixi, but settlements/demographics/farms well that is a different story all together. :salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz I respect you but you are wrong on this issue, especially as to who is Dir and who is not Dir. Tuunni and others are a part of my people Dir, we love and accept them.

Gabiley, the region, had always had native Samaroons living there. They were the first farmers of that region, which is virtually undeniable. You should know that.

The Reer Nuur Samaroon stretch which is the most dominant Samaroons of that area), extend from Awbarre,Wajaale, all the way to Gabiley, and up to the Baki region. Unless you claim them... I don't see your presence at all in that region (Baki/Lughaya)

Within the Baki and Lughaya regions you mentioned, war ilaahi ka baq. Any JAs/Isaaq there are recent immigrants, In fact I can't even name 1 settlement personally, they are non existent in that area.

Gabiley (the District) is a wonderful part of Waaqoyi Galbeed/Maroodi Jeex, politically it is ran by Musa Bixi, but settlements/demographics/farms well that is a different story all together. :salute:

Sxb, you have to be honest. Gadabursi own no settlements within Gabiley district. They don't even have one MP and that alone proves the district is not shared. How can you lie about my lands when I've been there and seen it? Why do you think the mayor and vice mayor of Gabiley, Wajaale, Khalabaydh and Arabsiyo are all Jibril Abokor? Because these towns aren't shared.

Jibril Abokor lands extend from West Hargeisa to Dilla. This source tells you the border where Jibril Abokor and Gadabursi farms mingle.

upload_2017-4-30_16-24-17-png.17018

It correctly shows Samaroon land in SL starting at Dilla.

Xa6XXrX.png

Habar Awal traditional wells and grazing grounds, which clearly shows that Gabiley, Arabsiyo, Ceelbardale, Qabri Bahar, Biji, Biyo Dader, and more as all native Jibril Abokor towns.

A8ikkE5l.png

As for Awdal. I'm talking about the northeastern areas that traditionally belong to Habar Awal. Siad Barre gave that piece of land to Awdal but that doesn't mean it exclusively belongs to your clan.

Your elders were complaining about Hussain Abokor in Lughaya.

Last edited:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Factz Ilaahi ka baq, I've been to the Gabiley region recently and all I saw was Samaroon farms. Things only got mixed when you enter Gabiley city...

The Suldaan in that video is speaking out against land theft.. waryaa how can you steal a land you live on? Impossible, and the land theft is stopping because they made an Ciidan :salute:

A Colonial book from I.M lewis, you are dropping, is not relevant in 2019.
Also Kulmiye didn't put Samaroon representatives in Gabiley, that's a political discussion not a demographic one.

Since you are denying that a Samaroon Dir taught your people originally how to cultivate the land, I will have to bring the facts tonight.

Here is a source from this CENTURY :pachah1:the author worked for the UN in Hargeysa and wrote this with the approval of Somaliland.

Take a note of the Reer Nuur, half of their branch lives in the Gabiley regions, they are the 1st-2nd biggest subgrouping of Samaroon, thats why they are fucking everywhere when you drive around in Gabiley regions :chrisfreshhah:

U6TR8Zp.png

Source above was printed by the United Nations in Hargeysa in 2002

But Gadabursi, they don't exist :lolbron: ?

Last edited:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Factz I said Ilaahi ka Baq I have more sources.

Politically I agree with you, Isaaqs run the region, but that does not mean they have 100% of the settlements.

Gabiley is mixed, you would know that if you went there.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz Ilaahi ka baq, I've been to the Gabiley region recently and all I saw was Samaroon farms. Things only got mixed when you enter Gabiley city...

The Suldaan in that video is speaking out against land theft.. waryaa how can you steal a land you live on? Impossible, and the land theft is stopping because they made an Ciidan :salute:

A Colonial book from I.M lewis, you are dropping, is not relevant in 2019.
Also Kulmiye didn't put Samaroon representatives in Gabiley, that's a political discussion not a demographic one.

Since you are denying that a Samaroon Dir taught your people originally how to cultivate the land, I will have to bring the facts tonight.

Here is a source from this CENTURY :pachah1:the author worked for the UN in Hargeysa and wrote this with the approval of Somaliland.

Take a note of the Reer Nuur, half of their branch lives in the Gabiley regions, they are the 1st-2nd biggest subgrouping of Samaroon, thats why they are fucking everywhere when you drive around in Gabiley regions :chrisfreshhah:

U6TR8Zp.png

But they don't exist :lolbron: ?

I'm not denying Gadabursi living in Gabiley district. I'm saying it's not shared. You can find Gadabursi farms just like you can find Akisho, Madigaan, Afgoob Muuse, Abdulla Abokor and Gurgure farms cultivating in Jibril Abokor lands. That doesn't mean anything.

I've been around Gabiley. The largest minority are Abdulla Abokor, not Gadabursi.

The district council of Gabilay consists of 21 members.

15 are Sacad Muuse - Jibriil Abokor
2 are Sacad Muse - Cabdalle Abokor
1 is Afgaab Muuse
1 is Madigaan
1 is Akhiso
1 is Gurgure

How on earth is Gabilay shared? Not a single Gadabuursi seat. :heh:

Here is the modern U.N report telling you the main inhabitants of Gabiley district is Jibril Abokor: https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ab704.html

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Waryaa I said Ilaahi Ka Baq :pachah1:

I'm not denying Gadabursi living in Gabiley district. I'm saying it's not shared.

That doesn't even make sense :pachah1:If more then 1 group lives in a place it is shared sxb :russ: that's simple mathematics.

Also, I agree with you! Isaaq run the district politcally, like they do the entire Somaliland!

Let me demolish your last point sxb.

Here is the modern U.N report telling you the main clan of Gabiley district is Jibril Abokor: https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ab704.html

Now that UN source you posted is from the year 1 April 1996, its written in the header "Publication date"

MY SOURCE SAYS

March 2002

So it's more up to date and accurate :chrisfreshhah:

and it was signed off by Somaliland, you can download it for free by the way :drakelaugh:

It's called

CLANSHIP, CONFLICT AND REFUGEES: AN INTRODUCTION TO
SOMALIS IN THE HORN OF AFRICA
Guido Ambroso

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 70176

tell your khat induced cousins that We are better than the south and the north combined.
yeah were the most eastern and northern while controlling mudug aka central, plus have a population in jubbaland so also southern:mjlol: although I don't consider these jeegans as northerners everything south of bossaso should watch it with that label:birdman: someone needs to teach geography in Somalilands schools:russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Waryaa I said Ilaahi Ka Baq :pachah1:

That doesn't even make sense :pachah1:If more then 1 group lives in a place it is shared sxb :russ: that's simple mathematics.

Also, I agree with you! Isaaq run the district politcally, like they do the entire Somaliland!

Let me demolish your last point sxb.

Now that UN source you posted is from the year 1 April 1996, its written in the header "Publication date"

MY SOURCE SAYS

March 2002

So it's more up to date and accurate :chrisfreshhah:

and it was signed off by Somaliland, you can download it for free by the way :drakelaugh:

It's called

CLANSHIP, CONFLICT AND REFUGEES: AN INTRODUCTION TO
SOMALIS IN THE HORN OF AFRICA
Guido Ambroso

No, that's a terrible excuse. Usually, when the district or region is shared you'd get representation. The fact that Gadabursi has 0 representation in Gabiley district proves it is not shared. I mean Sa'ad Muuse were able to get a seat in Lughaya so we have more claim in Awdal than you do in Gabiley.

Now you're being silly sxb. I know plenty of Jibril Abokor folks that own farms and do business in Borama. Does that mean Borama is shared?

At the end of the day, I know honest Gadabursi people that admit Gabiley region is Jibril Abokor lands.

Let's leave it like that.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
No, that's a terrible excuse. Usually, when the district or region is shared you'd get representation. The fact that Gadabursi has 0 representation in Gabiley district proves it is not shared. I mean Sa'ad Muuse were able to get a seat in Lughaya so we have more claim in Awdal than you do in Gabiley.

At the end of the day, I know honest Gadabursi people that admit Gabiley region is Jibril Abokor lands.

Let's leave it like that.

Above, Here are the Samaroons of Gabiley mentioning their political presence in the District being stopped by the Government :gucciwhat:
I see you cannot deny the Samaroon presence in Gabiley :pachah1:No matter what:chrisfreshhah:

As for Lughaya and Baki, whatever Musa Bixi writes on papers for "Wasiirada" or "Mps" does not mean the reality on the ground.

You guys still have no settlements at all. Maybe one day in 2020 inshallah if Allah allows it.

But the Ciidaan is stopping illegal immigration, build that wall :ulyin:

Politically they (Kulmiye) can write anything in thin air, and it doesn't bother me personally. It just makes me laugh when innocent diaspora like you think its true lol. :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I see you cannot deny the Samaroon presence in Gabiley :pachah1:No matter what:chrisfreshhah:

As for Lughaya and Baki, whatever Musa Bixi writes on papers for "Wasiirada" or "Mps" does not mean the reality on the ground.

You guys still have no settlements at all. Maybe one day in 2020 inshallah if Allah allows it.

But the Ciidaan is stopping illegal immigration, build that wall :ulyin:

Politically they (Kulmiye) can write anything in thin air, and it doesn't bother me personally. It just makes me laugh when innocent diaspora like you think its true lol. :mjlol:

That elder is just making up excuses because Gadabursi didn't have enough numbers to vote for their own MP. It just proves smaller clans in Gabiley district like Afgoob Muuse, Madigan, Akisho and Gurgure outnumber them.
:mjlol:

Anyways, at least Habar Awal and Gadabursi are smart enough to fight over green pasture lands and don't die over dry desert tuulos like majority of low IQ Somalis would do.

For your information. I do claim Dir when it comes to finessing politics. Are you forgetting about Dir Dhabe conference?
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
At least Habar Awal and Gadabursi are smart enough to fight over green pasture lands and don't die over dry desert tuulos like majority of low IQ Somalis would do.

For your information. I do claim Dir when it comes to finessing politics. Are you forgetting about Dir Dhabe press conference?
:trumpsmirk:

Waryaa if you want to claim my Abo Dir, your gonna have to complete a mission for my gang.. I mean tribe.

That's how I would organize the modern day Dir confederacy, we will see what our elders scheme up.

:drakelaugh:

also dir, darood and 1door have daqan/culture, sultans, ugases etc, where as hawiye and eley waa primitive who never ever contrubuted to somali hisotry, either in war or poetry or culture,

car name me a fmaous somali hawiye or elet from 1500s, 1700s, like sayidka or wiil waal or rage ugas or qaman bulxaan, or hawo tako,

becasue of this lack of authorty like sultans, ugases, its a no show, if an 1door or ogaden or mj get into beef, the ugases sort it out, they talk, but hawiye or eley who do you speak to? waa still primative and were semi naked when the somali state was created

yu cannot talk to a hawiye sultan, he has no auhorty or respect,

even cabdi iley when he wanted to chat to somaliland or putnalnd would send the absame garada kuulmiye or ugaas, but he used to sedn liyu police to hawiye and eley lands when they tried breahcing his borders,

central somalis have nice brave warrios like biomal who fough the italans whilst hawiye and eley slept and biomal should be saved, biomal waa dir, more wise and peaceful,

said barre used to send eley and hawiye out of xamar at night and only allowed induring the day,

i heard a story of an eley chick who married a hwiye, during the day she would go and beg in xamar despite the dude being wealthy from UK, he was shocked, waa like gypsies, or how oromo beg every where in east africa now, no shame, even if they are well off, no culture,

also dir, darood and 1door have daqan/culture, sultans, ugases etc, where as hawiye and eley waa primitive who never ever contrubuted to somali hisotry, either in war or poetry or culture,

car name me a fmaous somali hawiye or elet from 1500s, 1700s, like sayidka or wiil waal or rage ugas or qaman bulxaan, or hawo tako,

becasue of this lack of authorty like sultans, ugases, its a no show, if an 1door or ogaden or mj get into beef, the ugases sort it out, they talk, but hawiye or eley who do you speak to? waa still primative and were semi naked when the somali state was created
I hope you're trolling warya :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending