The reason behind Somalia today

They would rather live in a dead as poor country, killing each other whilst the world moves on. Is our population becoming uneducated as the war goes on?

The world doesn't care if they're hawiye/darood/isaaq blah blah blah. It's such a weird region.

Why can't they hold elections and get rid of al Sha***. Why don't they unite? If you're going to say clan issues, many countries have various ethnic groups that don't like each other, yet their men/elite make deals for the greater good and to preserve their dignity.

It's very demasculating when our male leaders go to to other countries and other men have made an absolutely great civilisation/country for their women and children.

It's very demasculating when our male leaders go to to other countries and other men have made an absolutely great civilisation/country for their women and children.
True
There will always be a shame associated with Somalis where ever they emigrate simply due to the status of our home country. It’s weird coz Somalis have this crazy superiority complex towards other Africans when we are literally the butt joke of the continent (and the world for that matter).

oh well. That’s somalia for you.
Somalia is at the cusp of being inaugurated to the Webster dictionary as a verb for state lawlessness and anarchy.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
@Hair Guru @IPushFatKids You guys say this while living in comfortably in 1st world nations. :bell: How about you actually make the initiative and head back to your shithole country and try to fix it.

Nothing good will come out of ing and moaning online.

They would rather live in a dead as poor country, killing each other whilst the world moves on. Is our population becoming uneducated as the war goes on?

The world doesn't care if they're hawiye/darood/isaaq blah blah blah. It's such a weird region.

Why can't they hold elections and get rid of al Sha***. Why don't they unite? If you're going to say clan issues, many countries have various ethnic groups that don't like each other, yet their men/elite make deals for the greater good and to preserve their dignity.
i have come to the conclusion that somalis are lazy, that’s really the reason. Other people demand results from the elected politicians but the somalis are okay with living under semi-warfare and incredible poverty. They get money from remittances so they won’t work to improve anything.

]
@Hair Guru @IPushFatKids You guys say this while living in comfortably in 1st world nations. :bell: How about you actually make the initiative and head back to your shithole country and try to fix it.

Nothing good will come out of *****ing and moaning online.
Tbh, our countries problems are very simple. The men refuse to understand that it is Somalia vs the world. Not darood vs hawiya or hawiye vs rahaweyn. The reason why we failed is because most countries are run and built by their men, unfortunately our men are very incompetent at war and leading. So yes, very humiliating and demasculating.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
]

Tbh, our countries problems are very simple. The men refuse to understand that it is Somalia vs the world. Not darood vs hawiya or hawiye vs rahaweyn. The reason why we failed is because most countries are run and built by their men, unfortunately our men are very incompetent at war and leading. So yes, very humiliating and demasculating.
I disagree with you, I think the world wants to see Somalia become a stable and peaceful democracy. No one is against Somalia because the country has no enemies. Not even our neighboring countries want Somalia to be in the state that is now. They just don't want the violence and chaos in Somalia to spill over to their countries.

I disagree with you, I think the world wants to see Somalia become a stable and peaceful democracy. No one is against Somalia because the country has no enemies. Not even our neighboring countries want Somalia to be in the state that is now. They just don't want the violence and chaos in Somalia to spill over to their countries.
You misunderstand, I mean somalia vs the world as in we should be one unit trading with the world, improving our economy to compete with the rest of the world, enhancing our army to protect us in case of military conflicts etc. Not literally having enemies lol. Every country competes with the world, doesn't mean they literally have communities that wish on their downfall.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Enough with the self hate as bad as our situation it isnt that bad.

TekNiKo

VIP
Also don't be fooled by those nice buildings 0.1% of somalis can afford. Have you seen the roads, the litter on the streets, the homes etc??
I know our situation is very bleak but its still our home. Its failures are our failures instead of lamenting about it what have you done for your nation?

69 Coup D'etat

Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

I know our situation is very bleak but its still our home. Its failures are our failures instead of lamenting about it what have you done for your nation?
It's more appropriate for a man to build and fix a dangerous third-world country with extremists lurking in the shadows. Not me, a woman who is highly vulnerable in a conservative society.

Secondly its failures are not my failures or somali women's failures. This country has been run by somali men since 1960 and throughout history, just like all other countries. Therefore its failures are its mens failures. Women hold no power and still don't.

TekNiKo

VIP
It's more appropriate for a man to build and fix a dangerous third-world country with extremists lurking in the shadows. Not me, a woman who is highly vulnerable in a conservative society.
You can do something like help donate to an orphanage or send few dollars to relatives in need by building them a sustainable income via a business.

You dont have to be present to do something.