The reality of this dunya 💯

52EF0AD6-AB83-4069-99BD-99E6AA32CB5D.jpeg

@Laiis @Yami @Kisame @pinkyandthebrain @Nomadic lord @DojaKhat @Yaraye @Mudug_gyal @Moon @Wonyluvr @World
@many more I just can’t be stuffed typing your @s

1000016184.jpg
Mate, I already told you, the members of GaalSpot aren't going to care about your Islamic reminders until they start valuing about Islam as a way of life to begin with. And that requires arguments for the validity of Islam to be proposed to them before that. It's a fundamentally flawed approach to Dawah, like putting the cart before the horse.

View attachment 326227Mate, I already told you, the members of GaalSpot aren't going to care about your Islamic reminders until they start valuing about Islam as a way of life to begin with. And that requires arguments for the validity of Islam to be proposed to them before that. It's a fundamentally flawed approach to Dawah, like putting the cart before the horse.
Hey any kind of dawah is good dawah

7D6DBB4F-B67D-4D2D-BFB5-1715D6D5738E.gif

subhanallah may allah grant us mercy and jannah firdaus

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah created one hundred units of mercy on the Day He created the heavens and the earth. Each one of them can contain all that is between the heaven and the earth. Of them, he put one on earth, through which a mother has compassion for her children and animals and birds have compassion for one another. On the Day of Resurrection, He will perfect and complete His Mercy". (That is He will use all the hundred units of mercy for his slaves on that Day).

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Be thankful and never be ungrateful, there's always ppl who do worse than you.

Small improvements, is always better than big blessings that take time.

Trending

Latest posts