Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Before
27332302_1839730562713369_5326213406988381051_n.jpg

after in the deserts of Libya
27072341_1839730609380031_4473412093768167492_n.jpg

27067261_1839730622713363_2300383993228266975_n.jpg

The Somali and Somaliland governments should spread this images far and wide to show people what will most likely happen to them, this guy could lived a reasonable life instead of starving to death in Libya.

Someone needs
The Somali and Somaliland governments should spread this images far and wide to show people what will most likely happen to them, this guy could lived a reasonable life instead of starving to death in Libya.

The governments don’t want to be reminded why they are incompetent to fix the real issue in the economy.

We have Ex war lords in the finance ministry who can’t tell the difference between the Dow Jones and S&P.

This is more complicated than it seems. A lot of the time this is a scam on which the guys themselves are in on to get money from their parents. They are selfish and destroy their families back home. This only happens to Somalis in such great numbers as the families PAY. If they didn't pay, then the locals wouldn't have learnt this scam. I say let them have the consequences of their choices. They walk past a thousand opportunities to get to Europe, which smart Somalis are emigrating from to go to the farm land and coasts they are running from.

And as far as Bohol goes, if he isn't careful he will get put on a blacklist and won't be able to go back to his shitty hellhole to fight 'porcupines'.

Someone needs

The governments don’t want to be reminded why they are incompetent to fix the real issue in the economy.

We have Ex war lords in the finance ministry who can’t tell the difference between the Dow Jones and S&P.

That wouldn't be a problem if we had a competent bureaucracy.

Our own justice minster in Denmark forgot to implement judgements passed by the European court of justice, and after raising the issue with him those laws are being changed.

Instead the incompetent cousins and well connected business man get positions and without institutional memory it is difficult to improve an institution.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The politicians failed him, his people failed him.
While I do agree the government got a part in this there is another issue in Somaliland especially Among the youths is that they are to prideful to do manual Labour construction among others they dont see it as a job the only job in their eyes is sitting in a Office

The youth in Somaliland Will say there are no Jobs while Apu is painting the house

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Before
27332302_1839730562713369_5326213406988381051_n.jpg

after in the deserts of Libya
27072341_1839730609380031_4473412093768167492_n.jpg

27067261_1839730622713363_2300383993228266975_n.jpg

That is the truth right there, my questions are why go to a country that has no government. Wallah I called the libyan embassy 4 months ago for a visa the embassy repiled our country has been non-government since 2011.

Alhamdulillah Sudan closed the borders for mugafe and tahriib. Its easier to fix our own country than to see our people die under water, or get killed by libyans or bake in the sand.

We are willing to pay to another Somali, Axamro or Sudan thousands of Dollars to get to libya. How delusional can it get.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
This is more complicated than it seems. A lot of the time this is a scam on which the guys themselves are in on to get money from their parents. They are selfish and destroy their families back home. This only happens to Somalis in such great numbers as the families PAY. If they didn't pay, then the locals wouldn't have learnt this scam. I say let them have the consequences of their choices. They walk past a thousand opportunities to get to Europe, which smart Somalis are emigrating from to go to the farm land and coasts they are running from.

I heard it works like this

1- You pay lacag to the Mugafe trafficker
2- He takes you out of your country with some others and it starts off easy
3- Stuff gets hard, no gaadhi, middile of nowhere and smuggling
4- Stravation, dehydration and issues occur
5- He plays viticm and betrays and runs away with your money, whilst you getting lost in your arrived destination (libya).
6- survival in libyan camp
7-boat ride to sicily or to crete life or death sitaution

Status
Not open for further replies.