The reality of jubaland

so far none of yuor suless critical skills have come true or even close, we told habashi to f off or we will bring down their plane, abiy sat with ONLF and said it was not me who gave the go ahead,

your uncel adn amrehan failed, why? becaseu they alwasy udner estimate us and how much influence we actually have in Igad lead by an OG man, senators, governors, Mps and regional and federal presidents, Mps etc in the very country/s where they ask for help, adis and Nairobi UN HQ is there but we have our ears closer than marehan,

nothing will happen, they are already asking for forgiveness, they want to leave but want ahmed to forgive them both, with sultan cabdulahi cali sonkor there as a party to the peace offer,

no re election, your uncle is silent, marehan has committed political suicide, none of the faan came
true,

we will deport both of them, failarmajo fanfankulu paid them 5 million, they will laugh all the way to the bank, your adeer lost it mate, face it and now you genius has another critical thinking skills,

warya do you think we are eley or soemthing? we are more strategic than all somalis combined,

you have not seen anything yet, wait till ONLF wins the elections insha Allah for next year ort when they hold it,

you will have garisa, kismayo and jigjiga connected, oil money flowing and like cabdi iley used to give ahmed madoobe money and vehciles, we will also get a slice of the cake, yuo will have the most hardcore pro Ogaden men in charge, we will get a share of the oil money where we can buy any somalis to do as we wish, we will have more money than xamar insha Allah,

then yuo will cry for real and have real bitter ciiil asli ah,

if cabdi iley could give 20% of uni places to all somalis from 1dorland, puntland, djabooty, NFD etc, ONLF will make that look like nothing and focus 100% on NFD and kismayo and DDS development, Pax Ogadenium,

marehans issue has always been fudeed, they act then think later, they dont plan and do not have persistence, they are like the french they give up quickly whilst we are persistent like the Russians, we can stand up and face hardship much much longer,

look at yuor uncle, no plan, with milliosn, he wasted it, he embarrsed himself and his admin and his tribe, no so sielnt, so quite and he made a few man rich yet lost all that money

7 million to habashi and bantu leaders in amison, 5 million to seraar and xidig, he could have build 10,000 toilets in dusamareeb and water stations, roads, 12 million goes a long way in somalia where labour is like 20$ a day

Horta, why wasn't your critical think skills working all those weeks as you did boto and fan and predicted death and arrest for ahmed cade , you and your cousins?

Do you have a single source for the nonsense you just spewed? Seeraar and Xidig will not bow out to Madoobe I think it was clear to see that at his caleemorsaar yesterday. If madoobe tries to attack them there will be large scale fighting within the city.

The FGS has already said they don't accept any of the elections that happened in Kismayo. And are going to push for reelection along with the International Community. The only country that has accepted the madoobe reelection Kenya due to him being there stooge/yes-man.

If you want to speak reality there are only two paths that will unfold in the next week. Either Axmed will attack the other Presidents within Kismaayo and start a battle where other groups will become involved in or there will be a reelection called for by the UN and key stakeholders that will be free from corruption and igushuub tactics where the FGS will play a key role. If you have any critical thinking skills you will come to a similar conclusion.

what battle all the soldiers are loyal to ahmed, out of the 10,000 sodliers, 9500 are reer zubeer for a good reason, in sept 1st 2012 when wwe captured ksimayo, 44 man died, 39 were reer cabdulle, out of the 5,000 man who died so far atleast 4600 are moahmed zubeer, only their ugasyal are begging ahmed cade,

he could have deported them ages ago like he did to those Mj Mps 2 years ago,

tyuo seriosuly need to udnertand the way MOahmed Zubeer/Oagden wages war,

we are very patient saxiib, we organise, plan, and plot and then we execute merciless with perisstent and tenaciousness, our cawlyahan bothers and maqabul cane sometimes be a bit fast like marehan, go with the wind, but zubeer is very delebrate, very slow moving trian but once they move, God help you, they smash throw all issues, no stopping, this is why we have lead the family for 500 years, we were chosen as the ugaasyal since 1540s, men of old had wisdom, this si why the habashi, Italians. , brtiish, russians cubans when fighting us over the centuries always went for Qabridahar, the heart of reer zubeer in Qoraxey

reer zubeer are very forgiving, dacad, never to anger quickly, they plan long term, they plot, they have the right moves in the right places then they execute, unlike marehan or our cousins, we finished the job, always

mark my word, ahmed will plan, speak to them, then if they dont give up, he will leave town, this is a wink wink he has done to hiraale, once he goes to dubai or nairobi or jigjiga for a couple of weeks, it means his moahmed zubeer generals have the green light, at 5 am they will be either executed or deported and made persona non grata,

siad barre under estimated us when he said reer zubeer i have taken bardeere from cawlayahan for marehan, now give me ksimayoa and afmadow, my abti laxmi was with the sultan sultan cali sonkor that day in the meeting in 1984, the sultan said in xamar infront of siad barre come an take it if you can after siad said i want lower juba and will take it by force or sign it, he said f off infrotn of him, said barre laughed and was amazed, , siad said i will take it by force, sultan said yuor admin will be destroyed, he said so be it, for marehan its worth it, he said mj, 1door hawye are fighting, yuo, if yuo add ogaden we will bring yuo down, and we did from 1987 till 91 we gave it the final nail,

give udner estimating me, you dont live with reer zubeer, have no inclination about our culture, hisotry, daqan, the pefect enemy yuo are as an enemy who doesnt t know me is the easiest one to defeat,

war ninyahow reer zubeer are ultra rthless, belive they are the kings of absame and even in 1943 we kicked out sultan ibrahim as his mum was mj and replaced him with his full ogaden brother sultan cali sonkor - the one who told siad barre to f off when siad said i want lower juba for my people, keep under estimating us,

ahmed cades successor after 4 years insha Allah has already been planned, by his reer amadin generals, these are men trained by siad barres armies, sent to russia, east germany in the 70s/80s,

Do you have a single source for the nonsense you just spewed? Seeraar and Xidig will not bow out to Madoobe I think it was clear to see that at his caleemorsaar yesterday. If madoobe tries to attack them there will be large scale fighting within the city.

The FGS has already said they don't accept any of the elections that happened in Kismayo. And are going to push for reelection along with the International Community. The only country that has accepted the madoobe reelection Kenya due to him being there stooge/yes-man.

regardless, how desperate for ilko yarta rooting for 3 different OG man, not man enough to field ilko yar candidates, still they have OG blood first, :dead::dead1::deadmanny::damn::damn:

will you quit this forum and somnet like your cousin if they are not deported or make peace with ahmed cade in a few days? couple of weeks max?

there will be no re election isnha Allah, i know that will not happen, never ever take out somalia as a single entity, think regional wide, influence in adis and nairobi, UN, Igad, and we have more influence, just reminds you have pathetic your uncle really is and weak,

war there is no somali government, its a weak ass useless corrupt maskiin baby being baby sitted,

when farmajo controls xamar then we can talk, till then he is NOTHING in the eyes of the world,

This is chess not checkers sxb that's all that needs to be said. When I say checkmate, is when it'll be over.

ok Mr critical thinking skills who made excellent geopolitical predictions in the last couple of weeks, may you win the noble prize for your excellent critical thinking skills too my ear.

why are you bringing videos from May 16, 2013, hassan has already said congrats to Ahmed cade, your president, like it or loath it

why are you bringing videos from May 16, 2013, hassan has already said congrats to Ahmed cade, your president, like it or loath it

In the first few minutes of the video the Kenyan reporter interviewing Madoobe says "Ahmed Madoobe was a former Al-Shabaab leader and KDF ally" which proved my point of him being a Kenyan Stooge.

ok Mr critical thinking skills who made excellent geopolitical predictions in the last couple of weeks, may you win the noble prize for your excellent critical thinking skills too my ear.

You can read my post in the official JL thread in which I said, Madoobe will vote himself in and so will the isbedeldoon candidates. We are now past that point, we will see what unfolds next.

In the first few minutes of the video the Kenyan reporter interviewing Madoobe says "Ahmed Madoobe was a former Al-Shabaab leader and KDF ally" which proved my point of him being a Kenyan Stooge.

and and and and and he kicks pregnant females and cute little babies and spits on old men,

what is the point captain obvious? he was alithad in the 90s, fought against ethiopia, thanks to him he actually kicked out habashi out of gedo in the 90s,

war call him ibliis if you have too, we lover him and stand by him no matter what, he can come and say i am jinny, he will still be your president in jubaland, no matter if or this or that,

call him a terrorist, a neo nazi, a communist it doesn't changer shit,

sheikh Sharif was commanding islamic union too like uncles Ahmed and Hassan turki

these are excellent qualities for eradicating misbehaving B222ns if you ask me, you wanted a war right?

giphy.gif

instead of bringing peace and acting like the father figure failamrjo decided to use habashi, we are Ogaden, we dont fear habashi, we have been fighting for 700s years, yuo think we are like reer dusamareeb who bow, do you see habashi negotiation with any somali tribe in adis except for Ogaden? 26 tribes in DDS, why only one? becaseu they know how stubborn and warlike and difficult we can be, so when we say f off we will blow yuo from the plane, whilst landing, they know its true,

wehn yuo deny my existence, and act arrgoant, i to can play that game, and your uncle idiot useless sharbo lost, did we deny somalia like 1doors?

horta why are yuor people so bad at strategic and geo politics? siad barre as, so was huraale, remember when he ran to Ethiopia screaming ONLF blah blah, zenawi placed him in jail due to Ogaden pressure? macsonkor,

why are your people so bad at geo politics? give up kid, i simply have more voices in the lobby rooms of adis and UN and nairobi,

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
it is not a secret that madoobe is working to safeguard Kenyan interests in jubaland. Why hasn’t he moved out of kismayo for 8 years? There is a 3 way deal between shabaab, Kenya and madoobe In the deforestation of the jubas. If he is truly working in interest of the people why hasn’t he tried conquering other regions? Why have u never heard of any shabaab attacks for 8 years when they are present in the vicinity of kismayo. Madoobe is great friends with the shabaab of the region who were his former comrades. The reality is that this nigga has used Kenyan guns and he wants to secure a daarood state despite them being the minority in jubaland. Lol I’ve seen harti claiming they are native to jubaland despite living no where in jubaland other than a xaafad called calanley in kismayo. But the recent events in jubaland is great news for the hawiye and dir of the region. Ha is cunaan and we will enter in the 2nd half of the game when there is a hawiye President. I have also found out how barre hirrale was able to control kismayo for so long in the peak of the civil war. The truth is he was a just and fair leader who shared the port revenue with galjecel cawrmale shiikhaal other daarood etc and was supported heavily by ceyr during this period. I look forward to the formation of gedoland middle jubalad upper juba land etc :damnmusic:

Barre Hiiraale was indeed the best and fairest leader in the region he treated y'all very good :win:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
****** Burned galjecel houses and berhani and gave it to marehan till we took it back and gave them respect, why you fibbing warya?

@Teeri-Alpha My pet hunter gatherer b00n. MX treated Gaaljecel good. You and your cronies treated them like shit and they were in the region and know it better than you a nigga from k5. Where's the proof you took it back? I never lie just tell the truth. How was the mental asylum you were in my pet? Kkk

@Teeri-Alpha My pet hunter gatherer b00n. MX treated Gaaljecel good. You and your cronies treated them like shit and they were in the region and know it better than you a nigga from k5. Where's the proof you took it back? I never lie just tell the truth. How was the mental asylum you were in my pet? Kkk
\
sheikh B000nika beta,

crazy-person-straight-jacket-175415-5704057.jpg