The real Russian scandal involving Obama, rapist predator Bill and Hillary Clinton,uranium and $145M

Status
Not open for further replies.
crooked killary was the worst candidate in american history

lock her up

I am one of her and her rapey husband's loudest critics. If I am no longer here, it means I'm in a Clinton Body Bag like the 50 others who had incriminating evidence against the Clintons.

TooMacaan

VIP
So much for Trump's bromance with Putin; now he's riding on the anti-Russia bandwagon too:mjlol:. Funny how fast allies turn into enemies.

Hilary and Obama admin are indeed hypocrites though- this is nothing new.

TooMacaan

VIP
What bromance? Stop watching fake news.
He was never anti Russia during his campaign (nor even, in the beginning of his term); he praised Putin, was 'honored' by his compliments, disagreed with policies/sanctions against Russia, was lenient towards Putin (which is ooc), and announced to the world that Russia should be perceived as an ally rather than an opponent. But now? A 180; his stance on Russia is practically the same as Obama's.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
He was never anti Russia during his campaign (nor even, in the beginning of his term); he praised Putin, was 'honored' by his compliments, disagreed with policies/sanctions against Russia, was lenient towards Putin (which is ooc), and announced to the world that Russia should be perceived as an ally rather than an opponent. But now? A 180; his stance on Russia is practically the same as Obama's.
It's called being a populist politician and a puppet.

waraabe

Your superior

we patriots love Putin, if only we had leader like him in the blessed republic. Putin and duterte are the two favourite leaders of all patriots around the world.

VIP
This is "huge" like benghazi and pizzagate right? Give me a fucking break. Nothing will come from this.

DRACO

VIP
we patriots love Putin, if only we had leader like him in the blessed republic. Putin and duterte are the two favourite leaders of all patriots around the world.
Putin should make a state visit to berbera and re-open their base God willing! Make tbe saudis worried.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol, I don't know about Duterte (his views on human rights more than cross the line for me) but Putin's not too shabby.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol, I don't know about Duterte (his views on human rights more than cross the line for me) but Putin's not too shabby.

sayid Duterte just smashed terrorists in the Philippines whilst destroying druggies and drug dealers.

He won the war on drugs and the war on terror without breaking sweat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending