The real reason Gedo needs the Somali National Army & AMISOM

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
stop writing paragraphs waryaa. whether gedo becomes pro farmajo or goes back to janan waa hal qabiil. @PuntiteQueen is doing buraanbur for janan a marehan mans militia to return to replace another marehan militia.

where was her daily crying for gedo when 3/4 years of farmajo term he ignored it? stop entertaining them ninyahow.
Janan, Farmajo, Moalimu, Ina Fartag, I don't care who it is, Gedo miyaaney aheyn dhulkeyga, Jubaland maahan gobolkeyga? Wax kastoo dhaca, dhaca, ma dhibkeeda? You don't see any MX continously typing about PL or MJ, yet they have this superiority complex. 3 to 4 years ago, it was MX bad, they did this and that, and today its a advocate for Gedo womans and their rights. Cuqdad heerka ugu sarreeya, ama qaar jirro la doonayay.

I am hearing that Gedo maamul will return to axmed madoobe, and the SNA will stay.
looks like a compromise from both sides.

I am hearing that Gedo maamul will return to axmed madoobe, and the SNA will stay.
looks like a compromise from both sides.
I heard that only garbaharray DC will be changed. But farmaajo gave this offering from the beginning, which madoobe refused. Never was it before heard in history for a national army to be removed from the border, in order to let in a foreign army who is disputing your land and sea. Waa gunnimo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One day soon, those guns will be replaced with books and computers all around the country. The era of violence and weapons is coming to an end :)

One day soon, those guns will be replaced with books and computers all around the country. The era of violence and weapons is coming to an end :)
I sure hope so bro, lkn Somali iyo qabyaalad.
laugh_biden.gif

I heard that only garbaharray DC will be changed. But farmaajo gave this offering from the beginning, which madoobe refused. Never was it before heard in history for a national army to be removed from the border, in order to let in a foreign army who is disputing your land and sea. Waa gunnimo.
even u don't believe it is about national security. lol stop it man.
Somalia's whole border with Kenya isn't just 4km beledxaawo.
stop repeating the lies.

as for gedo, I heard Janan's soldiers will be stationed in Garbaharay.:russ:
if this is true, it's a huge L for your adeer.

mhm. Against who are they brandishing guns against? KDF, a state army. That is a issue for the FG. But whatever.

Lady, why are you so intrigued in Gedo? I really want to know, how does it affect you? Do you get some sought of satisfaction everytime? If I placed half the ounze of effort you do for Gedo to PL, I would have been deemed as obsessed :umwhat:

What about the ethiopian army that has been stationed across Gedo since 1993?

are they marehan ?

Trending

Latest posts