The real President of Somalia meets his subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah may Allah bless the supreme leader of puntland mujahid President Abdiweli gaas the supreme ruler of puntland amiin thuma amiin

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The attacks on the federalism system continues, watch the xaar and shuban that comes from the so called nationalist whenever the mamul goboleeds meet
It's truly amazing how federalism and the federal member state council has brought Somalis from across the country together.
:banderas:
They actually think we will accept being dictated by Xaarmar, the centre of all that is evil in this country?
:pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ahhh, mooryaan fob tears sustain me.
:ahh:
:jaynerd:
Djrjehcne.jpg

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys Canada and US is federal yet have strong central governments. The very fact that these states are operating like seperate countries is unacceptable

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Tbh federalism, centralism, bullshidism.

All of these leaders are placed there by foreign interests so it doesn't matter what system the country is run on since it's being run from outside.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I support federalism as long as it’s not too far. We need to all work together while functioning separately at the same time

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am not from Galmudug oh what a shame to be under that administration:meleshame:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The only ones against federalism are Marexans they miss that old Boli Qaran family.

Marehan have no problem with Federalism. But Centralism is much better. It means your clansmen are in charge. :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending