The Queen of East Burco (Mama Malyun wannabe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have Rwandan bantu and langaab Yemeni blood. The worst of the worst.

I repeat you have no right to speak you solomadow habar xabuush sanbuur and yes they are all clan names of yours, your filthy zinjiyad with no bah alliance meaning your female side is dead cause wanted your solomadow ass. Xabush means slave in somali not habesha, because you wouldnt be called sanbuur or solomadow or if any that if you werent bantu right @Bohol

Say hello to your solomadow ancestor

You were in the 1960s, no ancient photo of habar jeclo or any solo madow

Habar Jeclo were anti British while MJs were servile and bowed to Italian masters. Let’s not talk about history here you are submissive Langaab. You have no history just Langaab bantu admixture . You are Bantu on both sides , Rwandan on mom side , half Bantu on dad side which makes you majority bantu.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
She’s not my aunt stop saying wallahi you qaldan kaffir Nacala kugu yaal dirty Rwandan bantu
She is Habar Jeclo.
Now you are denying your Habar Xabuusho edo because she fits the Xabuusho description you vehemently denied?

Habar Jeclo most foolxumo clan in Isaaq.

Saalax Bidaar

I repeat you have no right to speak you solomadow habar xabuush sanbuur and yes they are all clan names of yours, your filthy zinjiyad with no bah alliance meaning your female side is dead cause wanted your solomadow ass. Xabush means slave in somali not habesha, because you wouldnt be called sanbuur or solomadow or if any that if you werent bantu right @Bohol

:drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Speaking of Bantu this is your Habar Jeclo cousin.

hqdefault.jpg

Red eyes and two bed room nose=signs of Bantus admixture

Your uncle Maareeye

DSC00081.jpg

Your King Kong Black Mountain
Boqor-Buurmadow-20181.jpg

And finally Eedada, Looks straight out of Ethiopia with that short dress and that hair and those bulging eyes very strikingly similar to Xiis the mother of Hj

kaBBz4u.jpg

:lolbron:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.