The Queen of East Burco (Mama Malyun wannabe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@DR OSMAN do you remember that old crackhead that was dissing HY children in a video well it turns out she is a big east Burco lol she is called Ruwayda Farax.

bFxB4sm.jpg

kaBBz4u.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol She called her own kids midgaaaan, that is dhaqan of nasab xun and why they never grew as a clan or created alliance thru bah wadaag to not only have strong numbers in their male side but strong numbers thru female linkages to other clans. They were nacas clan, solomadow kkk

Bohol

VIP
lol She called her own kids midgaaaan, that is dhaqan of nasab xun and why they never grew as a clan or created alliance thru bah wadaag to not only have strong numbers in their male side but strong numbers thru female linkages to other clans. They were nacas clan, solomadow kkk

kkk personally I blame the HY men soiling their seeds with such creatures. If you gunna marry
outside your clan marry a woman from a noble conservative community. She is 50 years old
and has her breasts out for the whole world. Mama Malyun is a sheikhaad compared to her.

:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I call them the marehan of the north, either gonna end up someone kastumo at the end. Its due to the undeniable fact they have no reach niyahow and their not all the large either in the male side. It's a dead on arrival clan. It's only hope is to see the two mighty habars kill each other but more so HY who is mighty in male side and mighty in female side, where HA breaks is the female side.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's known tactic to use two clans u fear when your langaab to fight each other while you take 'second fiddle' and say at least I am higher then the one who is being fought? Habar awal sees HY as a threat as his landheere in male side and landheere in female side while habar awal is langaab on female side and only has bah wadaags with gashin and u know that like akisho, makahil amharic, and all that sort of shit. So he is using your reer miyi battles hy/hj to wipe you out so he can be politically dominant. The battle between HY and HA is political sxb, and their using HJ your reer miyi foe against u even though reer miyi battles can be resolved very quickly, political ones well as u see 93 till now unresolved. HY AND HA are staring each other down for nearly 30 years and the only thing they agreed on is to the stop the war nothing else as both plot and plan for dominance

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here they are @Bohol the jeegaan plotting at the elder level. Your even worse then me in female side u xabusho dog, lets get him to kill of his female side and he become weaker then all of us. His too landheere on both side and u know that. JEEGAAN PACT

maxresdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol you aint welcome in their discussion, your just to landheere and too much of a threat and the elder of isaaq to make matters worse. They want ur ass to become ciidagaale ama murusade style type of elder kkkk. Clans plot sxb for centuries to ensure the landheere is dealt with. Ciidu galay ciidagalay u see. Sent out to continous wars against his bah wadaags to ensure he dies off and becomes a faysal ali waraabe of hargeisa today. That's what they want for @Bohol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I call them the marehan of the north, either gonna end up someone kastumo at the end. Its due to the undeniable fact they have no reach niyahow and their not all the large either in the male side. It's a dead on arrival clan. It's only hope is to see the two mighty habars kill each other but more so HY who is mighty in male side and mighty in female side, where HA breaks is the female side.

Warya your half huutu half Bantu worst combinations of both worlds. Keep Marehan landeeres outta your mouth you cuqdad ridden individual.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waba iga zinjiyad xun tahay weeyo shir noocan oo kale. HJ/HA know how bad their lineage is sxb and alliances that are weak and their male side is weak also. It's dhaqan of langaab sxb. My dad calls clan zinjiyad xun and he means these ones oo aan waxba ka soo kordhaynin laga reebo langaab waa ehlu naare siday uu yirahdeene. He is adamant to me not to marry any of them as they are built to ensure to kill your clan the langaab way of operating weeyo.

Osman mahmoud are the most racist in MJ clan, we don't marry anyone who isn't zinjiyad dheer hanti leh, magac leh, sumcad leh, or wax walbo leh si ay beeshu kor uu si aado. Even those bantu they married was cause they were rich and strong in zanzibar hanti naga soo galay dee iyo xirir illa manta jira for them. It's about power niyahow and u need to keep building it up thru marriages on the female side ma garatay with productive clans and zinjiyad dheer. Like marehan oo kale lama gursadeen dee my family wud be like wat the f*ck are they gonna contribute, his naked in gedo

IMG_9543A0-E9DA00-A7A50D-CC7336-296E41-C5719E.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at the mj girls BEEGSI on rich men like bowie thru iman, idris elba, etc. Female are working hard to ensure productive relationship iyo hanti badan reerka uu soo galo. Males are doing the same on the other side, total beegsi style marriages. That's why MJ and Warsangeli are set up for life. Same with my awoowe when he went to hamar just look at 'beegsi' for his children with high sultanate clans especially harti abgaal and also ujeejeen at the time who dhaxaled heaps thru 'issa' and dir. While you waste your time as a clan marrying shit like this

kE6p0yL.png

Nigga wonders why his clan never grew. Cuz all of your clan are stupid motherfuckers. The male side marry shit like this and the female side even worse properly as the females tend to copy the males and see what their bringing home only the omar mahmuds are 'awoke' in mudug, the rest are like this naanaab :heh:

Warsangeli and Osman Mahmoud have been awoke for 300 years now and still growing the quality of it's clan not the quantiy as they just get sent to 'wars'

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Akhas she look xabashi asf, wtf is going,:gucciwhat:

she can't be pure Somali walahi, she must be xabashi imposter.:siilaanyolaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nah Ruwayda is mostly facebook based but a lot of her videos get posted in youtube.

Ruwayda vs Mama Malyun kk

She is look older than Malyuun, but putting out picture like that is degrading , sanadkii habaraha baan ku jirnaa.:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending