The Queen Has Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If it wasnt for the abgaals, Caydiid would have led Somalia and Somalis from the 90's and upto now, and we wouldn't have had to go through all that mayhem, destruction and wanton killings, imagine controlling all of Somalia and suddenly in the capital your brother betrays and fights you, thats what abgaals did and will always be remembered for.

It makes you wonder why abgaals fought aideed for mahdi, and when aideed died they abgaal just gave up trying to install themselves as president, why all that fighting and not go through with it:what1:, its a simple maths, Caydiid died, so no opponents for them so why not claim the leadership, or was their sole reason just to cockblock Aideed for the daroods,
most of Abgal just can't stand HG. HG had the chance to be the VP of southwest state but Abgal came up and said we want to be the VP and started c*ckblocking HG and then Abgal was asked to let HG have the position or none of you gets it and they chose none. like you said they fought caydiid for Ali mehdi (The nigga who allowed Italian thugs to dump nuclear waste into our sea:snoop:) horta is ali mehdi harti abgal?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
most of Abgal just can't stand HG. HG had the chance to be the VP of southwest state but Abgal came up and said we want to be the VP and started c*ckblocking HG and then Abgal was asked to let HG have the position or none of you gets it and they chose none. like you said they fought caydiid for Ali mehdi (The nigga who allowed Italian thugs to dump nuclear waste into our sea:snoop:) horta is ali mehdi harti abgal?
Ali Mehdi Harti are abgaal

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I don't see any problem of her going back to Somalia. Is not her fault her late husband was a warlord.

Agent 47

I know harti abgal is a sub clan of abgal, I was asking if Ali mehdi happened to be Hart Abgal.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

:bell:Horta whats with abgaal always cockblocking HG, are they jealous of their brother, i mean every Somalis know that Abgaals beyond Banaadir are irrelevant and unknown, they are nothing outside Mogadishu.

Abgaals shouldn't act up on being Vice President in SW when they havent done anything for it, HG has S/hoose on lock-down especially at the SW Capital of Baraawe.

Shariif Sakiin and his beesha D&M know when it comes to Hawiyes, those who can back them up militarily, Financianly and with influence is HG.

Today like that Xawadle professor on Universal TV said, abgaals became like the Kurds, where they are irrelevant even in their own country,they have no president or pm, no federal state )where an langaab xawadle rules them), its kinda sad predicament they have put themselves rightly so.

Last edited:

Agent 47

:bell:Horta whats with abgaal always cockblocking HG, are they jealous of their brother, i mean every Somalis know that Abgaals beyond Banaadir are irrelevant and unknown, they are nothing outside Mogadishu.

Abgaals shouldn't act up on being Vice President in SW when they havent done anything for it, HG has S/hoose on lock-down especially at the SW Capital of Baraawe.
most of Abgal just don't like HG because of the HG vs AG, I personally know a guy from my childhood who hated me because he knew I was HG (I Didn't know clans at that time) at the same time when someone older than me fucked with me he stepped up like my brother. what I'm trying to say is, they just don't like HG but at same time they do like HG and don't want to hurt HG physically or anything related to that. I don't know abgal that much but waceysle is my favorite sub-clan of Abgal, they don't f*ck around like the other sub-clans.

The opportunity of SW state VP is lost now and it will be hard to come by again.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nuclear waste z3zrULC
In war the truth is always the first victim
Elaborate :axvmm9o:

Agent 47

Nuclear waste z3zrULC

Elaborate :axvmm9o:
yes, some italian thugs paid him and they dumped nuclear waste in Somalia's ocean.
somalia_toxic_dump.jpg
somalia_toxic_dump.jpg

Just search Somalia nuclear waste and you will see many victims who got diseases from it:snoop:

If it wasn't for Caydiid we would've been Iraq, where 100k U.S soldiers are stationed where they use people as target practice, we all know what the "Peace keeping forces" did when they were deployed in Somalia. Imagine if they stayed. No oil, contractors like black water killing people for fun so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.