The Queen gives a speech about the coronavirus

Shes ahlul bayt

The real we wuz is actually white people.

Somehow they have claimed everything and everyone in history.

source.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The real we wuz is actually white people.

Somehow they have claimed everything and everyone in history.

source.gif

Don't underestimate her majesty. Walaahi. God has chosen her to be the Queen of the British realm. I only wished she was muslim. Her character has been magnificent. People like @SuleymanPitt need her re-assurance to remain sane in this age of virus. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This German refuse to die. Every time I see her I think of what she did to princess Diana

Jay that is unnecessary. But u saying the B word is the first sign of manhood coming from you, so In that light u r forgiven. Hayee u good in spanking?

Jay that is unnecessary. But u saying the B word is the first sign of manhood coming from you, so In that light u r forgiven. Hayee u good in spanking?
I think I have corona. I have been swearing all day and feel aggressive. Is that sign of corona?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I have corona. I have been swearing all day and feel aggressive. Is that sign of corona?

No cursing is the complication from Corona. Even Anxiety. Killer boredom. Tik Tok over dose. etc etc

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh ok. My only wish before corona takes me out is to see Boris go out before so I can see @Afrique cry

Boris is fine. He is probably getting the Malaria medication that his pal Trump has been hyping. In fact, I ordered some from Kenya. Its being shipped here end of this week. U want sum?

Trending