The puppets of Kenya Galmudug is pro Kenya on Somalia Kenya water dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001330151/somali-state-wants-row-resolved

This is typical behaviour of Galmudug leaders and his people who show affinity with Kikuye and Hūtu of Rwanda. A bit of power and they go all out like a chimpanzee when you hand him a banana. All these times they try acting righteous and nationalistic through all forums when we know their are one of the least nationalistic and have brains the size of a peanut. Thank God for Puntland civilising them.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001330151/somali-state-wants-row-resolved

This is typical behaviour of Galmudug leaders and his people who show affinity with Kikuye and Hūtu of Rwanda. A bit of power and they go all out like a chimpanzee when you hand him a banana. All these times they try acting righteous and nationalistic through all forums when we know their are one of the least nationalistic and have brains the size of a peanut. Thank God for Puntland civilising them.
There is no reason for Galmudug to even side with Kenya unlike Jubaland that borders Kenya and has the cagdheers that submit to african colonizers, finally their fake patriotism is being exposed.

At least SL gains something from this what does galmudug gain?

There is no reason for Galmudug to even side with Kenya unlike Jubaland that borders Kenya and has the cagdheers that submit to african colonizers, finally their fake patriotism is being exposed.

At least SL gains something from this what does galmudug gain?
Very rich coming from naagaha majerteen who were the first to invite foreign troops to Somalia.

Still the punan1 president ended up getting bytch slapped and threatened in his own villa :pachah1:

In 2008 it was widely reported that President Abdulahi Yusuf was physically assaulted by General Gabre Heard who commanded the Ethiopian military forces in Somalia. A heated altercation took place between the two wherein Abdulahi accused Gabre of not following the Somali Government's orders. Gabre allegedly slapped Yusuf twice and pulled a pistol on him and proceeded to threaten to kill him. After this incident Yusuf called on AMISOM troops to provide him security.
:mjlol:

N0lwFt0.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is the downside of Federalism, sometimes the idiots in the room get a voice.:francis:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It's worse when that idiot in the room is president of the entire country.
View attachment 74242
That's HSM bowing to KDF bakhti.
:susp:

I agree bowing to Kikyus is always a bad look:mjkkk:

At the same time Galmudug and Jubbaland's Madoobe need to stop publicly siding with Kenya while the court case with ICJ is still on going.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I agree bowing to Kikyus is always a bad look:mjkkk:

At the same time Galmudug and Jubbaland's Madoobe need to stop publicly siding with Kenya while the court case with ICJ is still on going.
I agree. Those two are big traitors. Their actions are inexcusable.

View attachment 74242
View attachment 74242

Waryaa let my adeer be, he clearly was greatful to the Kikuyu who died instead of a Somali. Even I would show gratitude to the Kenyans dying and attracting Al-Shabaab bombs and bullets that wouldve otherwise been used against Soomalida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts