The Psyop in 2024 is getting crazy: Another Ethiopian Oromo larping as Somali has been exposed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wipe Nick Fury GIF by Marvel Studios

@Abdisamad @Chaseyourdreamzz
How do y'all feel about half somali half Oromos.

I've met a few irl that were pretty patriotic about somalia

Somalis seem to still be breeding with them back home.

I don’t know about you and yours but it’s big time ceeb. Your kids will definitely be insulted. Maybe 40 years ago it was ok when Somalis were calling them Somali abos, but now they’re definitely considered with revulsion like Amharas and Tigrays.

Big talk from someone who probably lives in the comfort of western nations. The common oromo knows to keep their mouth shut, the situation is volatile in the Horn and beating your chest will make you a target. I agree with her that Oromo should've left like Eritrea, in fact Ethiopia should've balkanized like Yugoslavia. The lives of Somalis would be easier with a fractured Ethiopia.
It’s impossible for Oromia to leave Ethiopia like Eritrea did. Their only option was to clinch power which they have now successfully accomplished. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oromia absorbs the entire Horn region in the next century. They’ve already begun round 2 of the great Oromo migration under the guise of being the oppressed.

1706323398011.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
She's half Somali, I'm just cautious this exposing this will make half Somalis associate more with the enemy
Your not oromo right?...you know what happens to spies if we catch them....:damedamn:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Relax, I stayed with some of them when i was in "Ethiopia", most of them don't even hate us and they even have a tomb for a Somali sheik there
Ok bro, and your talking about sheikh hussein?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It’s impossible for Oromia to leave Ethiopia like Eritrea did. Their only option was to clinch power which they have now successfully accomplished. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oromia absorbs the entire Horn region in the next century. They’ve already begun round 2 of the great Oromo migration under the guise of being the oppressed.

View attachment 312955
At the rate they're going conflict is guaranteed. They're stepping on everyone's toes and I can see that they trying to get sea access before everything goes up in flames. It's a shame galbeed is run by cucked somali ""leaders"" because we should be having dozens of paramilitary groups taking back our land. The numbers are fudged up when it comes to Ethiopia, anyone who speaks oromo is all but placed into the same category as them, their numbers are big but I suspect not as big as reported.

Trending