The Prophets were BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are authentic hadiths from Sahih Muslim, Bukhari and Ahmad. The Arabic will be provided.

وَرَأَيْتُ مُوسَى أَسْحَمَ آدَم
“I saw Musa (Moses) and he was a black-skinned man.”
Musnad Imam Ahmed Hadith # 3365

َأَمَّا مُوسَى فَرَجُلٌ آدَمُ جَعْد
“As for Musa/Moses, he is a black-skinned man with very curly hair.”

AL Qurtubi, the famous interprator of the Qur'an says when talking about Musa's (AS) appearance:

وكان موسى أسمر شديد السمرة
"Musa (Moses) was extremely dark brown in skin color."

At Tabari says in the Tafsir about Prophet Musa's sign of his handing turning white:

وكان موسى، فيما ذكر لنا، آدم، فجعل الله تحول يده بيضاء من غير برص، له آية
"According to what we were told, Musa (Moses) was black-skinned and Allah made Musa’s hand turning white, without being affected by leprosy, a sign for him."

Tafsir of the same verse by al Baidawi:

أنه عليه السلام كان آدم شديد الأدمة ، فأدخل يده في جيبه أو تحت إبطه ثم نزعها فإذا هي بيضاء نورانية غلب شعاعها شعاع الشمس
"It is related that Musa (pbuh) was black-skinned. He put his hand in his pocket or under his armpit and took it out and it was white."

What about Isa (Jesus)? What did the Prophet (SAW) say about his appearance:

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْمَكِّيُّ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي الزُّهْرِيُّ عَنْ سَالِمٍ عَنْ أَبِيهِ قَالَ لَا وَاللَّهِ مَا قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لِعِيسَى أَحْمَرُ وَلَكِنْ قَالَ بَيْنَمَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ أَطُوفُ بِالْكَعْبَةِ فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ آدَمُ سَبْطُ الشَّعَرِ يُهَادَى بَيْنَ رَجُلَيْنِ يَنْطِفُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً أَوْ يُهَرَاقُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ فَذَهَبْتُ أَلْتَفِتُ فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ أَحْمَرُ جَسِيمٌ جَعْدُ الرَّأْسِ أَعْوَرُ عَيْنِهِ الْيُمْنَى كَأَنَّ عَيْنَهُ عِنَبَةٌ طَافِيَةٌ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا هَذَا الدَّجَّالُ وَأَقْرَبُ النَّاسِ بِهِ شَبَهًا ابْنُ
قَطَنٍ قَالَ الزُّهْرِيُّ رَجُلٌ مِنْ خُزَاعَةَ هَلَكَ فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ

Ibn Umar said, “No! I swear by Allah that the prophet (pbuh) didn’t say that Jesus was light-skinned, but he said ‘While I was asleep, I was walking around the Kaaba when I saw a black-skinned man with straight hair between two men. I asked who the man was and I was told that he was Isa (Jesus) the son of Meryem.’…”
Bukhari (hadith number 3185)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People that care about the complexion of the messenger generally don't listen to the message.

Moses is black, muhammad is white. Jesus is white, Mahdi is black

Nope, he was a black Hebrew Israelite, just like all prophets in the Bible.

Jesus and Disciples
catacomb_domitilla.jpg

Abraham and Issac
Abraham.jpg

Samson
Samson.jpg

Jonah
Jonah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.