The Prophet’s ﷺ birthday (Mawlid al-Nabi)

The only way to follow the Prophet Muhammad ‏ﷺ is through the way of the Sahabah and how they understood the deen. Then it is through the way of the Salaf and how they were taught Islam.
You will never find any of these deviant celebrating bid'ah merchants bring you evidence from any of these blessed people to the permissibility of Christian tradition of celebrating a Prophet's birth.
It is always emotional responses and their go to line "what is the harm in it?".....Jahanam maybe, that seems pretty harmful to me

May Allah keep us on the straight path of the Qur'an and Sunnah & guide these people

The only way to follow the Prophet Muhammad ‏ﷺ is through the way of the Sahabah and how they understood the deen. Then it is through the way of the Salaf and how they were taught Islam.
You will never find any of these deviant celebrating bid'ah merchants bring you evidence from any of these blessed people to the permissibility of Christian tradition of celebrating a Prophet's birth.
It is always emotional responses and their go to line "what is the harm in it?".....Jahanam maybe, that seems pretty harmful to me

May Allah keep us on the straight path of the Qur'an and Sunnah & guide these people
I think people like you should understand that there’s a difference of opinion on Bid’ah and Mawlid between the scholars, and not all of them share the same understanding as you do? I could quote many scholars, (Imam Suyuti, Ibn Hajar al-asqalani, Ibn Abidin, etc) who supported the Mawlid and there are many other scholars who prohibited it. Whichever two of the opinions you follow, is the correct opinion and we should appreciate healthy differences of opinion.

The Prophet ﷺ and the sahabah رضي الله عنهم did not use cameras or social media to spread the message of Islam? But that doesn’t mean spreading Islam using modern tools is prohibited.

As Al Hafiz Ibn Hajar رَحِمَهُ الله states, celebrating the Mawlid with good actions is Bid’ah hasanah (good innovation).

C2122444-EC33-475A-8D4F-41797ADF2008.jpeg

I think people like you should understand that there’s a difference of opinion on Bid’ah and Mawlid between the scholars, and not all of them share the same understanding as you do? I could quote many scholars, (Imam Suyuti, Ibn Hajar al-asqalani, Ibn Abidin, etc) who supported the Mawlid and there are many other scholars who prohibited it. Whichever two of the opinions you follow, is the correct opinion and we should appreciate healthy differences of opinion.

The Prophet ﷺ and the sahabah رضي الله عنهم did not use cameras or social media to spread the message of Islam? But that doesn’t mean spreading Islam using modern tools is prohibited.

As Al Hafiz Ibn Hajar رَحِمَهُ الله states, celebrating the Mawlid with good actions is Bid’ah hasanah (good innovation).

View attachment 205696

And people like YOU should understand that Bid'ah within Islam will only ever lead you to Jahanam. As the Messenger of Allaah ‏ﷺ states:

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, would praise Allah in his sermon, as He deserves to be praised, and then he would say, “Whomever Allah guides, no one can lead him astray. Whomever Allah sends astray, no one can guide him. The truest word is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil matters in religion are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.

Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 1578

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Innovation within Islam....last I checked cameras and social media has nothing to do with any religion smh

Trending