The Profound Hadith of Rasolullah SAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 145

I first heard of this Hadith of Holy Prophet SAW, a couple of years ago. Subhan'Allah, it struck and still does very hard. Its meaning soo profound. In essence, it means how very few people know and get what Islam is and means, hence why Rasolullah said "It began as a stranger and will always be a stranger".

Its soo amazing at how incredibly true this hadith is. Everyone, Muslim and Non Muslim, is an expert of Islam, thinking they know all the fine details of the Deen, when in reality they know SQUAT about it.

Even on this forum, every Farah and Halimo, Muslim and Murtad, think they know it all, by copying and pasting stuff from which ever camp they are of and taking Quran versus and Hadiths out of context, to fit their narrative.

This incredible hadith will always stay in my consciousness, and give me the aim of trying, to a certain degree, to understand this beautiful Deen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending