The President of the Puntland Government Mr. Said Abdullahi

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Garowe: 11 May 2024 : The President of the Puntland Government, Mr. Said Abdullahi Deni, together with the Vice President of the Government, Mr. Ilyas Osman Lugatoor, had a lunch meeting with the community of Nugal Region.

The meeting was attended by some members of the Cabinet, Members of the House of Representatives, Nugal Regional Government, Garowe District, Politicians, Imads, Intellectuals, Scholars, Women and various sections of the Nugal Society, and discussed security and development. Nugal region and Puntland in general.
IMG_7136.jpeg
IMG_7135.jpeg
IMG_7134.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7132.jpeg
IMG_7131.jpeg
IMG_7130.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_7128.jpeg
IMG_7127.jpeg

Cringe why bring women?

Let me teach you a new word today:
Community: a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

If you want a world for men, by men, go to a gay club.

Women are part of the community, misogynist troll. Puntite women are highly honoured in society, and took part in the founding of the state. Don't bring your qashin culture to us.

@Libaax-Joore This is why the Sayid insulted your folks in case you’re wondering:silanyosmile::silanyosmile::silanyosmile:

Some of you are so insecure about your manhood, that the very presence of a woman, makes you question it. You don't want women in meetings, because you think being a man, means the absence of women, when the truth is, masculinity and femininity are complimentary and that's why Allah SWT, created Adam AND HAWA.

Laakiin wax barta baa leeydinka kari la'yahay.

Tell me your qabil please... Puntland is civilised and know women play an important part in society.
Women play an important part in society nobody is disputing that but meetings like this is for men.

Are you a guy or a woman?
You're not from Puntland, so what 'culture' do we share with you?

Why don't you ask yourself, why the thought of a women having a voice, scares you. Unpack that with a professional.
I'm not from Puntland but I'm trying to help you guys.

Women play an important part in society nobody is disputing that but meetings like this is for men.

Are you a guy or a woman?

I'm not from Puntland but I'm trying to help you guys.
So the president can't meet with the people who live there and have a stake in the well being of Puntland and it's society?

I'm a guy.

We don't need your help, we're in good hands alx.