The president of hirshabelle rejects federal gov stand over UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He goes on to say the Saudia Arabia & UAE are the brothers of the people of hirshabelle and that hirshabelle doesn't support the federal government decision & hirshabelle stand with Saudi Arabia & UAE also prime mister khayre is a traitor who tried to set him up & that he will defend himself from the open hostility & aggression coming from prime minister khayre

@embarassing @Mohamedali @Inquisitive_ @XamarCade @GABAN whats your thoughts?

I disagree with him and glad he's fired, I'm against any somali politician that undermines our sovereignty how about u why is it hard for u to condemn gaas

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I disagree with him and glad he's fired, I'm against any somali politician that undermines our sovereignty how about u why is it hard for u to condemn gaas
the federal constitution allows him as the president of Puntland to enter any agreement with foreign countries as long as the federal government gets a cut are you implying that president Gaas didn't follow the constitution?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
He goes on to say the Saudia Arabia & UAE are the brothers of the people of hirshabelle and that hirshabelle doesn't support the federal government decision & hirshabelle stand with Saudi Arabia & UAE also prime mister khayre is a traitor who tried to set him up & that he will defend himself from the open hostility & aggression coming from prime minister khayre

@embarassing @Mohamedali @Inquisitive_ @XamarCade @GABAN whats your thoughts?
He's lost the plot no wonder we threw him out guy had a mental break down instead of accepting the no confidence vote he whined like a insulting the pm and going onto follow the same route as fat boy full of gaas but without the backing of anyone as in pl they will back gaas in everything and anything wrong

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's lost the plot no wonder we threw him out guy had a mental break down instead of accepting the no confidence vote he whined like a insulting the pm and going onto follow the same route as fat boy full of gaas but without the backing of anyone as in pl they will back gaas in everything and anything wrong
What did the president of Puntland do wrong? Did he break the federal constitution? If so then could you bring forward proof instead of slander.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm proud of hirshabelle and galmudug wallahi . Let the central government do their thing no dabodillifs in my crew:hillarybiz:
Galmudug? What land does galmudug control? The last time I checked it was just baraxley and cadaado the rest of galgaduud is controlled by mudane shiekh shakir the president of ahulsunnah wal jammacaa.

Doesn't the federal government constitution stipulate that a federal state need two gobol and more to form a federal state?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Galmudug? What land does galmudug control? The last time I checked it was just baraxley and cadaado the rest of galgaduud is controlled by mudane shiekh shakir the president of ahulsunnah wal jammacaa.

Doesn't the federal government constitution stipulate that a federal state need two gobol and more to form a federal state?
In the eyes of the centeral government they are recognized a time will come when there is complete control which is very soon inshAllah this ah la sunna is a puppet to ethiopia who want to install their influence in my county

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

By the way (btw) galMUDUG :bell::bell::bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the eyes of the centeral government they are recognized a time will come when there is complete control which is very soon inshAllah this ah la sunna is a puppet to ethiopia who want to install their influence in my county
Galmudug is baraxley and galgaduud 1 gobol & a half and the federal government constitution stipulates that a federal states need 2 gobol & more so by law can you call galmudug a federal state? Miise it's one law for one tribe and another law for the rest of Somalis? How comes khaatumo can't become a federal state they also live in one gobol sool and a half ceyn?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Galmudug is baraxley and galgaduud 1 gobol & a half and the federal government constitution stipulates that a federal states need 2 gobol & more so by law can you call galmudug a federal state? Miise it's one law for one tribe and another law for the rest of Somalis? How comes khaatumo can't become a federal state they also live in one gobol sool and a half ceyn?
Tbh i dont know why i can't speak for the people in them regions they should smell the coffee and unite between themselves i dont believe they should be part of puntland nor somaliland personally i think they should be under direct control from the central government as it is a very strategic region untill they are able to form a federal government that represents the people of that region- ssc

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tbh i dont know why i can't speak for the people in them regions they should smell the coffee and unite between themselves i dont believe they should be part of puntland nor somaliland personally i think they should be under direct control from the central government as it is a very strategic region untill they are able to form a federal government that represents the people of that region- ssc
I agree but regarding the president of Puntland Abdiweli Gaas he didn't break rank with the federal government he merely wrote a letter to the federal government telling the federal how Puntland felt about the situation and he made some valid arguments like how there's more Somalis living in Saudia Arabia & UAE compared to Qatar likewise how Somalia has a long history of partnership with those countries as opposed to Qatar which is really none existent just compare for example the amount of Somalis in UAE & Saudia Arabia it's not even close personally I have been to Saudia Arabia and the UAE & Qatar Horta qatar population is minuscule compared to the other too there's probably more Somalis living in UAE & Saudia then Qatars overall population.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I agree but regarding the president of Puntland Abdiweli Gaas he didn't break rank with the federal government he merely wrote a letter to the federal government telling the federal how Puntland felt about the situation and he made some valid arguments like how there's more Somalis living in Saudia Arabia & UAE compared to Qatar likewise how Somalia has a long history of partnership with those countries as opposed to Qatar which is really none existent just compare for example the amount of Somalis in UAE & Saudia Arabia it's not even close personally I have been to Saudia Arabia and the UAE & Qatar Horta qatar population is minuscule compared to the other too there's probably more Somalis living in UAE & Saudia then Qatars overall population.
Bro let me just explain to you something what harm does it do to stay neutral and if needs be mediate between 2 BROTHERLY nations let's not lick their arses we have our own problems to deal with we are not in a position to pick and choose 3 sides

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro let me just explain to you something what harm does it do to stay neutral and if needs be mediate between 2 BROTHERLY nations let's not lick their arses we have our own problems to deal with we are not in a position to pick and choose 3 sides
if you were living in Saudia Arabia or UAE and you had your family there and business there then I could assure you that you would also be lobbying for the federal government not to take a neutral stance.

Your interests comes first you must weigh your options how many Somalis live and own business in UAE & Saudia Arabia compared to Qatar.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Look at this propaganda machine. Galmudug controls more land than Ahlusuna, Ahlusuna controls Mareer gur, Dhusamareb, Ceeldhere, guriceel And mataban. Horta ilahey kama baqdiinmiyaa? so many propaganda:snoop:
in reality puntland controls Not even 40% of mudug and one xafaad in galkacyo while galmudug controls four:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts