The Power Of The Web

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? You think even though you are locked in your room and socializing you might not be lonely.
The net can not come close to physically interacting with a friend
Let's be real. Overweight Somali women with multilayers of baruur have no social life to speak of. Paltalk is all they have.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It hasn’t happened yet, but it will happen eventually. Atheism is on the rise and you can’t deny it. I know loads of non-religious Somalis/Arabs
ffs wheres your comprehension? he asked twice HOW DID THIS CHANGE AFFECT YOU?

ffs wheres your comprehension? he asked twice HOW DID THIS CHANGE AFFECT YOU?
The education system has gone downhill sxb. You can't learn these kids any thang, as Huck Finn might say. That's why it was good to see you lay down some grammar lessons in that other thread about Waqooyi Somali versus Xamar Somali. Top notch stuff. You're the Dr Samuel Johnson around here. A lexicographer if I ever saw one.

El padrone

The education system has gone downhill sxb. You can't learn these kids any thang, as Huck Finn might say. That's why it was good to see you lay down some grammar lessons in that other thread about Waqooyi Somali versus Xamar Somali. Top notch stuff. You're the Dr Samuel Johnson around here. A lexicographer if I ever saw one.
kkkk thanks sxb. the kids lost every ounce of identity. dhaqan and our stone age diin all gone, language may follow but not before they slaughter it into new gibberish.

El padrone

Stone age? Bisinka. Do you make sujuud for Waaq and Ayanle?
kkkk nah i dont even remember doing sujuud. but i do pray and ask stuff to whoever is in heaven who runs the world and responsible for us. i meant stone age as whatever we used to practice dhaqan and diin in that time. you know somalis back then were tight knit prosperous community, there was xeer and women openly strutted their stuff openly, there was no pent up sexual frustration as you could see her naaso and bawdyo etc and if that wasnt enough ppl could release the tension in the bush with their gacaliye/gacaliso. it was free world

now come the wahhabist and aduunyo gedoon culture. this is prolly why civil war, famine and draughts occurred.

kkkk nah i dont even remember doing sujuud. but i do pray and ask stuff to whoever is in heaven who runs the world and responsible for us. i meant stone age as whatever we used to practice dhaqan and diin in that time. you know somalis back then were tight knit prosperous community, there was xeer and women openly strutted their stuff openly, there was no pent up sexual frustration as you could see her naaso and bawdyo etc and if that wasnt enough ppl could release the tension in the bush with their gacaliye/gacaliso. it was free world

now come the wahhabist and aduunyo gedoon culture. this is prolly why civil war, famine and draughts occurred.
You're right. Allah is punishing us for tolerating Saudi goatfuckery. We have to go back to our dhaqan where a brother could chew the green leaf in peace and knock it back with halal beer and sisters gave you deep tissue massages and if the price was right maybe with a happy finish. Those were the glorious days of the Horn. All of the evils that we see came from the Saudi invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending