The power of the Mind...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you know-- Queen Mary--also known as Bloody Mary as she killed alot of protestants in favor of Catholics in England--at one point believed she was pregnant? Seriously. She was in her late 30s. The poor woman was in such delusion and pressure to be pregnant --she actually forced her mind to trick her body. The stress also caused her the stomach cancer that killed her. It was a huge ceist that had to grow in her stomach to please her stressed mind into thinking she was pregnant. Walaahi protect your head from stress. I have somali friends who are delusional like that. They see reality but the story they tell themselves is a amazing and opposite their reality. I stop arguing with them because i realize their delusions is there for a reason and actually works. It protect them from becoming insane.

Did you know-- Queen Mary--also known as Bloody Mary as she killed alot of protestants in favor of Catholics in England--at one point believed she was pregnant? Seriously. She was in her late 30s. The poor woman was in such delusion and pressure to be pregnant --she actually forced her mind to trick her body. The stress also caused her the stomach cancer that killed her. It was a huge ceist that had to grow in her stomach to please her stressed mind into thinking she was pregnant. Walaahi protect your head from stress. I have somali friends who are delusional like that. They see reality but the story they tell themselves is a amazing and opposite their reality. I stop arguing with them because i realize their delusions is there for a reason and actually works. It protect them from becoming insane.

you're insane yourself