The power of the GUS is incredible! Hodan Naleya uses @Republic of SL N FB bc she married 2 an ISsaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar It just sounds like a backward version of what means to prioritize. If you are willing to give your daughters and sisters for marriage to qabiil x, maybe it isn't such a bad to share land and live with them in peace.
It is rather strange. I don't understand it. :icon lol:

Folks like @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey thinks she's bothered about petty qabil skirmishes when instead she's just being incredible business savvy :siilaanyolaugh:

If your making something marketed towards somali ppl why would u limit urself to ur own tiny tuulo. I bet she subscribe to the 'I don't see qabil I only see dollar signs' ideology:fittytousand:

Lmao my mum is forever bringing up stories like these as to why I should marry a nice isaaq husband, I never did quite get it until recently :icon lol: Ileen all these cuqdad ridden rats are suffering from mummy issues :icon lol:
Parents will even say only marry from a certain subclan. :icon lol: It usually has to do with stereotypes and a battle a long time ago.

Folks like @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey thinks she's bothered about petty qabil skirmishes when instead she's just being incredible business savvy :siilaanyolaugh:

If your making something marketed towards somali ppl why would u limit urself to ur own tiny tuulo. I bet she subscribe to the 'I don't see qabil I only see dollar signs' ideology:fittytousand:

Lmao my mum is forever bringing up stories like these as to why I should marry a nice isaaq husband, I never did quite get it until recently :icon lol: Ileen all these cuqdad ridden rats are suffering from mummy issues :icon lol:
Even if you marry isaaq, it better be eidagale because someone like @waraabe will ban you from east burco and would never allow Faysal waraabe to be president. It just doesn't end until you get to your cousins, and I am sure you wouldn't wanna do that.

@Prince Abubu I didn't want to say that.:mjlol: Even when they used to loot geel from each other, they would never touch the women. geel iyo dhul>women.:drakelaugh:

I think she realizes that she's going to be spending a lot of time in Somaliland covering the drought so she doesn't want to get attacked by the Ictiraaf Brigade on twitter :icon lol:

It is rather strange. I don't understand it. :icon lol:

Parents will even say only marry from a certain subclan. :icon lol: It usually has to do with stereotypes and a battle a long time ago.
I wonder how isaq-dhulbahante husband/wife households go about their business on may 18.:mjkkk:
I wouldn't be surprised if the dhulo partner picked up broom to celebrate qashin collecting day while the isaq partner geared up for the party to celebrate sland.:hmm:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Uffff I hate that proverb.

Gabadh waa guri ama god ayeyadey ba dhihi jirtay.

Doesn't make sense, I think i'll stick to the one my ancestors used!
Woman can bring a whole lot of shame, so it's either she's wed off to someone early or burried :bell:

She kept telling me think of the children dee every time I asked why :icon lol: At least with carabta she straight up told me 'they beat their wives and kidnap the children to another country' lmao but I couldn't figure out what she had against potential non isaaq suitors loooool

She was trying to save my hypothetical children from being cuqdad ridden hateful creatures :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even if you marry isaaq, it better be eidagale because someone like @waraabe will ban you from east burco and would never allow Faysal waraabe to be president. It just doesn't end until you get to your cousins, and I am sure you wouldn't wanna do that.

@Prince Abubu I didn't want to say that.:mjlol: Even when they used to loot geel from each other, they would never touch the women. geel iyo dhul>women.:drakelaugh:

Lmaoooooo wallahi this site taught me about intra isaaq infighting, something I'd thought I'd never see :mjlol:

If @waraabe bans me from burco can I ban him from south hargeisa? :mjlol:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I wonder how isaq-dhulbahante husband/wife households go about their business on may 18.:mjkkk:
I wouldn't be surprised if the dhulo partner picked up broom to celebrate qashin collecting day while the isaq partner geared up for the party to celebrate sland.:hmm:

Anybody who declines going to a May 18 event is mad lol those parties are lit af :whew:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Monkey, we've been through this already. The one who won the war is the one administrating and ruling your territories. Hawiye waxba ha ka sugin, I'm your daddy now.:mugshotman:
Even d&m who aren't even a fighting clan had control of their regions before you had control of any of your towns. The SNM was defeated by a sub clan of Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, the naleye ahmed didn't even ask back up from the rest of us, however you guys had to bring idoors from as far as gabiley. The whole Somaliland even madhiban and gadabursi couldn't take take buuhoodle. And you are talking about laascaanood? Lmao, you are there because you were invited there.

Gambar

VIP
I don't understand wallahi. Weirdest subclan intermarriage ever.

Doesn't make sense, I think i'll stick to the one my ancestors used!
Woman can bring a whole lot of shame, so it's either she's wed off to someone early or burried :bell:
It's the same thing, just shortened.

Men bring more shame than anybody.

Gambar

VIP
She kept telling me think of the children dee every time I asked why :icon lol: At least with carabta she straight up told me 'they beat their wives and kidnap the children to another country' lmao but I couldn't figure out what she had against potential non isaaq suitors loooool

She was trying to save my hypothetical children from being cuqdad ridden hateful creatures :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lmaoooooo wallahi this site taught me about intra isaaq infighting, something I'd thought I'd never see :mjlol:

I don't think it's cuqdad but more like animosity because of the parents own ideas.

Even d&m who aren't even a fighting clan had control of their regions before you had control of any of your towns. The SNM was defeated by a sub clan of Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, the naleye ahmed didn't even ask back up from the rest of us, however you guys had to bring idoors from as far as gabiley. The whole Somaliland even madhiban and gadabursi couldn't take take buuhoodle. And you are talking about laascaanood? Lmao, you are there because you were invited there.

Regurgitate the myth of invincibility. Conquer indoor plumbing and water management before you talk about Isaaq. Stop acting like Somaliland sent an army against your tiny tuulo. It's mostly dhulos in SL uniform controlling Buuhodle region. If anything, Somaliland is the mediator. It's trying to stop the Solomadow and eastern subclans of HY from wiping you arse off the planet. Lakiin keep talking like that you xabashi dhabodhilif and you'll get what's coming to you. So far you've only seen the friendly side of Isaaq.:camby:

Bohol

VIP
The trick to marrying when it comes to the Somali community is.

1. Don't marry a community that is known to have many conflicts with your community

2. Marry a community your community usually intermarries with and has a history of peaceful coexistence

3. Marry a community that doesn't border yours so a conflict is unlikely and your kids will be saved from the headache of their abtis and adeers killing each other in the wild :lol:

I am number 3. Nothing to lose. :rejoice:

If you know about the history of Islam, the early arabs(even when they become Muslim, and with the prophet being right there in the middle of them), they'd often threaten each other to go to war with each other over words. The somalis today are just like them. I honestly believe we didn't know what qabiil was until the arabs came and knowing how gullible somalis are, they probably jumped to copy and somehow all ended up on banu hashim while simultaneously professing to be unrelated. :comeon:

there isn't any doubt in my mind that waraabe would absolutely ban you from east burco, no doubt.:mjlol:

marrying isaq might work in the diaspora, but back home, people identify with sub sub clan.

The trick to marrying when it comes to the Somali community is.

1. Don't marry a community that is known to have many conflicts with your community

2. Marry a community your community usually intermarries with and has a history of peaceful coexistence

3. Marry a community that doesn't border yours so a conflict is unlikely and your kids will be saved from the headache of their abtis and adeers killing each other in the wild :lol:

I am number 3. Nothing to lose. :rejoice:
Hawiye...? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.