THE POWER of INTENTION. Jake Gardner/Guns

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As Humans walaahi we are driven by an energy called INTENTIONS. Be careful on how you use it walaahi. Sometimes it could be Life & Death.

Take the case of Jake Gardner, a bar owner from Omaha, Nebraska. A white, handsome man who was probably annoyed by the majority minority protesters. Back in May, he and his white buddies armed themselves in their bar while protesters approached their down town bar. Jake had the option of standing outside with his guns, him and his buddies, just like the Yemen stores owners in New York did. But, no they did not. They sat in the bar, turned the lights off as soon as they heard the crowds approach nearby. I am thinking they were hoping to ambush looters who tried to break in, by shooting them and calling it defense. They thought the 'Intentions" of shooting looters in action was a brilliant idea. :(

But when the protesters passing by just started throwing stone to break glasses, none of the protesters entered their bar, they came out and started shooting at them. One young Handsome black man who was brave or dumb enough to lunge at Jake who later fired two shots. His name was James Scurlock .

Again- Jake's intention was not to protect his business. NOT To avoid by ALL means taking any life. Jake's intentions were to use his gun, in an allowed way. A legal way, a so called "self defense way". His intentions were to shoot and kill, not to protect or scare. He was thirsty to becoming a vigilante gun owner. An Itch thirst that only Gun Owners know.

@Grigori Rasputin

The young black guy, James Scurlock died. Jake Gardner was charged with manslaughter, and other counts of felonies.

And then Jake commits suicide on the day he is supposed to surrender to police.

All for what???? A desperate need to fulfill a subconscious useless misguided INTENTION????????????

Had he said, i have a gun, they out number me, nothing good is going to come out of this? Call 911? These are ALL healthy intentions to make.

Jake & James would have been alive today!

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
As Humans walaahi we are driven by an energy called INTENTIONS. Be careful on how you use it walaahi. Sometimes it could be Life & Death.

Take the case of Jake Gardner, a bar owner from Omaha, Nebraska. A white, handsome man who was probably annoyed by the majority minority protesters. Back in May, he and his white buddies armed themselves in their bar while protesters approached their down town bar. Jake had the option of standing outside with his guns, him and his buddies, just like the Yemen stores owners in New York did. But, no they did not. They sat in the bar, turned the lights off as soon as they heard the crowds approach nearby. I am thinking they were hoping to ambush looters who tried to break in, by shooting them and calling it defense. They thought the 'Intentions" of shooting looters in action was a brilliant idea. :(

But when the protesters passing by just started throwing stone to break glasses, none of the protesters entered their bar, they came out and started shooting at them. One young Handsome black man who was brave or dumb enough to lunge at Jake who later fired two shots. His name was James Scurlock .

Again- Jake's intention was not to protect his business. NOT To avoid by ALL means taking any life. Jake's intentions were to use his gun, in an allowed way. A legal way, a so called "self defense way". His intentions were to shoot and kill, not to protect or scare. He was thirsty to becoming a vigilante gun owner. An Itch thirst that only Gun Owners know.

@Grigori Rasputin

The young black guy, James Scurlock died. Jake Gardner was charged with manslaughter, and other counts of felonies.

And then Jake commits suicide on the day he is supposed to surrender to police.

All for what???? A desperate need to fulfill a subconscious useless misguided INTENTION????????????

Had he said, i have a gun, they out number me, nothing good is going to come out of this? Call 911? These are ALL healthy intentions to make.

Jake & James would have been alive today!

Basto Basro being serious for once. Allah there is no way:ooh:

Trending

Latest posts