The power of a mother’s love, Australian woman went to Syria to get her daughter and her grandkids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

It’s so emotional and I cried. Mothers love is unconditional.

upload_2019-4-17_13-27-0.jpeg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Yeah, what is the back story? Did her Australian daughter marry a Muslim and he forced them to go to Syria so he could join Daesh?

Aaegal

I just looked it up. Those are her grandchildren one of which has two children. They were taken there by their parents who joined Daesh. Parents are now dead.

The father is human scum... he made his son hold a severed head and pose with it... The trauma that kid will experience, fk me...

Yeah, what is the back story? Did her Australian daughter marry a Muslim and he forced them to go to Syria so he could join Daesh?

@Aaegal

This Australian grandma raised her daughter alone as a single mother and the daughter left home and met a Lebanese guy who was a school dropout and became involved with street life and drugs. He became reformed as a born again Muslim and has established a relationship with a radical Algerian cleric called Benbrika. Both of them (and others) were jailed for terrorism, he spent 4 years in jail. He used his brother’s passport to flee to Syria and join ISIS and few months later, the wife took the kids to Malaysia for a “holiday”. She later joined her husband in Syria. He and the two sons (different times) were killed by air strikes and the mother died of a simple bowel problem which could’ve been treated by a simple procedure in Australia. His little deceased son became famous in a picture him holding the beheaded head of a soldier. He married his 13 year old daughter to his best friend an Afghani (similar background) from Australia who himself was smoked out by an American hellfire (love the name) missile. What’s left is the two granddaughters and their children.

I wonder what happened to all the Somali girls who went there? The survivors won’t be repatriated to their diaspora homelands, I hope they didn’t call their families for money to continue their journey to Somalia and join the Somali ISIS.

Aaegal

@Aaegal

This Australian grandma raised her daughter alone as a single mother and the daughter left home and met a Lebanese guy who was a school dropout and became involved with street life and drugs. He became reformed as a born again Muslim and has established a relationship with a radical Algerian cleric called Benbrika. Both of them (and others) were jailed for terrorism, he spent 4 years in jail. He used his brother’s passport to flee to Syria and join ISIS and few months later, the wife took the kids to Malaysia for a “holiday”. She later joined her husband in Syria. He and the two sons (different times) were killed by air strikes and the mother died of a simple bowel problem which could’ve been treated by a simple procedure in Australia. His little deceased son became famous in a picture him holding the beheaded head of a soldier. He married his 13 year old daughter to his best friend an Afghani (similar background) from Australia who himself was smoked out by an American hellfire (love the name) missile. What’s left is the two granddaughters and their children.

I wonder what happened to all the Somali girls who went there? The survivors won’t be repatriated to their diaspora homelands, I hope they didn’t call their families for money to continue their journey to Somalia and join the Somali ISIS.

Have you seen this video? Similar-ish story of these nut jobs trying to raise and indoctrinate their children in a war zone. Fathers are dead yet somehow she was able to make it back to Germany and live a normal life??? Not sure why the gov let her back.

@Aaegal

Some racist anti-terrorists laws were enacted. Ethnic Europeans are allowed to return back to Europe and face the music, while the non-Ethnic Europeans born in Europe were stripped of their citizenships and told that they were eligible the citizenships of their parent's homeland. It would've been better and a lesson for all homegrown terrorists (Europeans and non ethnic-European citizens) if these countries established a camp like Guantanamo bay to process them and enforce programs for their de-radicalisation. If they wouldn't, keep them there forever. Let the children be adopted by other families.

If this grandmother was an ethnic brown Australian, there is no way that she will receive the sympathy and empathy of Australians like the Sharouf's Anglo grand-mum. Those kids would've been on these refugee camps forever.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Have you seen this video? Similar-ish story of these nut jobs trying to raise and indoctrinate their children in a war zone. Fathers are dead yet somehow she was able to make it back to Germany and live a normal life??? Not sure why the gov let her back.

That journalist is so good. Very insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts