The pope visits Iraq

The Cathedral will be rebuilt in Mogadishu, quote me on it. It will happen.

:kanyeshrug:
images

I feel kind of sorry for Christian Arabs in Syria and Iraq. They managed to keep thriving communities from freaking Roman Empire times all the way to 2015, only for ISIS terrorists to completely eradicate them. Sad.
They still exist, especially since Assad has been winning and Iraq is stabilizing more, they will return back to their regular lives. I do feel sorry for them though, the persecution and discrimination they go through.

Apollo

VIP
They still exist, especially since Assad has been winning and Iraq is stabilizing more, they will return back to their regular lives. I do feel sorry for them though, the persecution and discrimination they go through.

Their population figures went from millions to only a few thousands.

There are now more religious Iraqi minorities in Europe than in Iraq.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Syria is in economic ruin at the moment, the syrian lira is worthless and people are struggling to buy basic necessities. In Iraq while the situation is better it is also in a very bad situation. Even the people who wanted to get rid of Saddam now regret it because of how much corruption there is and how dire the political situation is now.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Pope Francis went from being a bouncer at a nightclub in Argentina to being the spiritual head of over 1.2 billion people ffs, incredible story.

reer

VIP
Syria is in economic ruin at the moment, the syrian lira is worthless and people are struggling to buy basic necessities. In Iraq while the situation is better it is also in a very bad situation. Even the people who wanted to get rid of Saddam now regret it because of how much corruption there is and how dire the political situation is now.

saddam was an incredibly efficient dictator and so was his police state he was no idiot. dude managed to suppress iraqi shia and keep iran at bay. without uncle sam kuwait would be iraqi and he would have stayed in power.

Iraq has problems with sectarianism and different ethnic groups living there eg assyrians Kurds etc.

Trending

Latest posts