The political map of London at the European elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
D7iLG2OWsAE89A0.jpg

Zone 1-2 - Liberal Democrats (Yellow) (mostly the rich areas)
Zone 3-4 - Labour (Red) (mostly immigrant areas)
Zone 5-6 - Brexit Party (Blue) (predominantly white areas)

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Turnouts are very low on EP elections. They are often not representative of overall political leanings of people. Only people who always vote and butthurt right-wingers show up while normies have low turnout.

Keo

VIP
Lol since when did Lewisham became a rich area (it is one of the poorest areas in London).
That's why I said mostly. And no, Lewisham is definitely not one of the poorest areas in London. Some parts of Lewisham is rich. Most of the zone 2 areas are gentirifying and people are having to move further out. Have you been to Peckham or Brixton lately?

Bohol

VIP
That's why I said mostly. And no, Lewisham is definitely not one of the poorest areas in London. Some parts of Lewisham is rich. Most of the zone 2 areas is gentirifying and they are having to move further out. Have you been to Peckham or Brixton lately?

I went to Lewisham many times, it is filled with poor Negros.

upload_2019-5-28_23-0-44.png

Keo

VIP
I go to south London a lot. Lewisham is filled with poor Negros.

View attachment 73162
Boroughs like Newham, Barking & Dagenham are part of City & East and they are more deprived than Lewisham. East London has more deprived areas than South London and that's a fact. Look at the percentage of white people in Newham compared to Lewisham or Lambeth.

Bohol

VIP
Boroughs like Newham, Barking & Dagenham are part of City & East and they are more deprived than Lewisham. East London has more deprived areas than South London and that's a fact. Look at the percentage of white people in Newham compared to Lewisham or Lambeth.

That only applies to outer boroughs like Bexley, Royal Borough of Kingston and Wandsworth not shitty Lewisham though.

Keo

VIP
That only applies to outer boroughs like Bexley, Royal Borough of Kingston and Wandsworth not shitty Lewisham though.
Few mathows sprinkled in there means nothing and they are being pushed out due to the gentrification in these areas. Gentrification is happening faster over there than in East London.

Bohol

VIP
Few mathows sprinkled in there means nothing and they are being pushed out due to the gentrification in these areas. Gentrification is happening faster over there than in East London.

White British are minority in the borough. The black population in Lewisham is close to 30% + other ethnic minorities.

Keo

VIP
White British are minority in the borough. The black population in Lewisham is close to 30% + other ethnic minorities.
I was talking about South London as a whole. I know there's more madows in Lewisham than Lambeth. Madows in Catford, Bellingham, Brockley, New Cross, Grove Park but it's definitely not more deprived than areas like Newham. There's more white people in Lewisham than Newham in East London.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I was talking about South London as a whole. I know there's more madows in Lewisham than Lambeth. Madows in Catford, Bellingham, Brockley, New Cross but it's definitely not more deprived than Newham or Barking & Dagenham. There's more white people in Lewisham than those boroughs in East London I just mentioned.

Lambeth and Lewisham Black population is around the same percentage. Outside of few shopping centers and business areas those inner south boroughs are poor. Newham was always poor area even back in early 2000s.

Keo

VIP
Lambeth and Lewisham Black population is around the same percentage. Outside of few shopping centers and business areas those inner south boroughs are poor. Newham was always poor area even back in early 2000s.
I live in East London and I've been to these places. I see more white people, especially in Lambeth.

That's why I said mostly. And no, Lewisham is definitely not one of the poorest areas in London. Some parts of Lewisham is rich. Most of the zone 2 areas are gentirifying and people are having to move further out. Have you been to Peckham or Brixton lately?
Peckham is still very active. Last time i went i thought i was in congo :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts