The plight of Nageyle region

World

VIP
onlf are nothing. no single qabiil can liberate itself from foreign occupation.
I disagree. Absame + other Darood are over 70 % of the population. Nobody else is needed. If we can’t liberate themselves, then all the other clans helping won’t change anything.

ONLF are a weak lame duck, their name alone is a self-defeat, they will most definitely be shot on the back by other Somalis before they even face the habashi enemies.

There needs to be a United Somali Front here that will be welcomed by all Somalis, lest Somali Galbeed be ever free.

reer

VIP
I disagree. Absame + other Darood are over 70 % of the population. Nobody else is needed. If we can’t liberate themselves, then all the other clans helping won’t change anything.
somalis had over a century for a qabiil to liberate themselves from foreign occupation. every single attempt failed. ogaden cannot liberate galbeed by themselves while shouting ogaden liberation.

ONLF are a weak lame duck, their name alone is a self-defeat, they will most definitely be shot on the back by other Somalis before they even face the habashi enemies.

There needs to be a United Somali Front here that will be welcomed by all Somalis, lest Somali Galbeed be ever free.
low iq doqons cant understand that.

Will the
somalis had over a century for a qabiil to liberate themselves from foreign occupation. every single attempt failed. ogaden cannot liberate galbeed by themselves while shouting ogaden liberation.
There are almost as much ogaden in S.Galbeed as there are Tigrays in Ethiopia. The issue isnt numbers, but access to heavy weaponry. I doubt the other clans joining in will make much of a difference unless you have Djibouti on board.

World

VIP

low iq doqons cant understand that.
What I am saying is that there are millions of Absame in the Ogaden region, if even 5 % of them were to be armed and fight then that would be well over a 100,000 soldiers. That’s more than enough soldiers needed, you wouldn’t need any more. So non Absame clans wouldn’t change anything whether they join or don’t join because 100,000 is enough manpower.

@reer what most these ignorant who screams Ogadenia don't understand is that Fighting an foreign occupation takes more than just fighting, it needs funds, foreign backing, weapon smuggled in and foreign bases for freedom fighters to regroups/strategizes and as we know Somali galbeeds is surrounded by non-Ogadens Somalis Stateswho are hostile to the idea that an Ogadens are fighting for clan supremacist state, and this grudge feelings alone will never allow Ogadens to liberate Somalis Galbeed unless all the other Somalis are in board.

There needs to be unified Somali front or else occupation stays forever.

World

VIP
@reer what most these ignorant who screams Ogadenia don't understand is that Fighting an foreign occupation takes more than just fighting, it needs funds, foreign backing, weapon smuggled in and foreign bases for freedom fighters to regroups/strategizes and as we know Somali galbeeds is surrounded by non-Ogadens Somalis Stateswho are hostile to the idea that an Ogadens are fighting for clan supremacist state, and this grudge feelings alone will never allow Ogadens to liberate Somalis Galbeed unless all the other Somalis are in board.

I would agree with you if Ogaden were the only people fighting against ENDF, but that is not the case. They are stretched thin, they are focusing on the Tigray and the Oromos. Ogaden is basically free for the taking.

Oromos have no funds, foreign backing, weapons smuggled in, foreign bases, yet they are defeating the ENDF and are marching towards Addis Ababa. The Tigray are taking weapons from the defeated endf, they likewise don’t have any of what you’re saying.

reer

VIP

I would agree with you if Ogaden were the only people fighting against ENDF, but that is not the case. They are stretched thin, they are focusing on the Tigray and the Oromos. Ogaden is basically free for the taking.

Oromos have no funds, foreign backing, weapons smuggled in, foreign bases, yet they are defeating the ENDF and are marching towards Addis Ababa. The Tigray are taking weapons from the defeated endf, they likewise don’t have any of what you’re saying.
onlf is ogaden. ciise garre degoodi mx isaaq do not want a shisheeye clan militia marching through their lands in galbeed. no one wants that. ogaden also will not send hordes die to liberate places negele moyale dire dawa etc and die for mx garre in south galbeed and flipflopping transracial qabiils. doqons cant seem to realize qabiil kaligiis isma xoreyn karo. waligiisna isma xorayn.

onlf is ogaden. ciise garre degoodi mx isaaq do not want a shisheeye clan militia marching through their lands in galbeed. no one wants that. ogaden also will not send hordes die to liberate places negele moyale dire dawa etc and die for mx garre in south galbeed and flipflopping transracial qabiils. doqons cant seem to realize qabiil kaligiis isma xoreyn karo. waligiisna isma xorayn.
No MX or Hawiye Somalia President will ever support an Ogadenia struggle, and that will mean Somali Galbeed will stay under Ethiopia for the foreseeable future unless the jabhad becomes a Somali Struggle, than Somalia will help/fund/shelter and even internationalize the cause for international support.

World

VIP
You say no one wants ONLF, yet they won 87 % of the votes in the Ogaden region in 1994. Can you answer that for me?

reer

VIP
No MX or Hawiye Somalia President will ever support an Ogadenia struggle, and that will mean Somali Galbeed will stay under Ethiopia for the foreseeable future unless the jabhad becomes a Somali Struggle, than Somalia will help/fund/shelter and even internationalize the cause for international support.
both russia and uncle AGREE that ethiopia should not disintegrate. disunity and clan jabhads will NEVER liberate anything. tplf and ola are oromo and tigray jabhads not clan jabhads. qabiil iyo qaran isma galo.

reer

VIP
You say no one wants ONLF, yet they won 87 % of the votes in the Ogaden region in 1994. Can you answer that for me?
that was a short period. with ittihad they were attacking ethiopia from gedo. when meles invaded in they bolted and left marehan. no isaaq wants onlf ruling them. mx do not want onlf ruling them. garre do not want onlf ruling them. onlf is a clan jabhad. no clan wants to be dictated to by a rival clan. if they ever amount to what they were in the 90s somalis will stab them 1st chance they get.

World

VIP
that was a short period. with ittihad they were attacking ethiopia from gedo. when meles invaded in they bolted and left marehan. no isaaq wants onlf ruling them. mx do not want onlf ruling them. garre do not want onlf ruling them. onlf is a clan jabhad. no clan wants to be dictated to by a rival clan. if they ever amount to what they were in the 90s somalis will stab them 1st chance they get.
I don’t know why you keep mentioning Isaaq and Marehan, they are completely irrelevant. Their little strips on the border of the Ogaden region don’t matter. Whether Oromos or Afars invade Somalis doesn’t matter to them. The second biggest clan in the region is the Ciise, and the Afar state are determined to exterminate them. They are natural allies of the Absame.

reer

VIP
I don’t know why you keep mentioning Isaaq and Marehan, they are completely irrelevant. Their little strips on the border of the Ogaden region don’t matter. Whether Oromos or Afars invade Somalis doesn’t matter to them. The second biggest clan in the region is the Ciise, and the Afar state are determined to exterminate them. They are natural allies of the Absame.
i just brought examples. youre waffling. at the end of the day no one wants a shisheeye clan jahad in their land. you must be high on crack if you believe any somali will allow a shisheeye clan jabhad to control their land. no one will cuck themselves further.

World

VIP
And here therein lies the true issue, Somalis do not as people possess a common interest. It's always what can I do for my immediate kin-group rather than my whole people in their heads.

On the other hand can you really blame them though? People need an incentive to want to work together, they need to be taught that working together is more beneficial for them rather than just their qabil alone.
Half of Oromos are Christians, other half are Muslims. Their population is over 30 million but they are still able to be united. Yet look at these dhabodhilifs who are saying they will support Habeshas ruling over them and they will fight against any liberation attempt because they don’t like the clan who leads it. That’s why the Tigray who are only 6 million people are the most powerful ethnicity in Ethiopia, because they are so united and determined.

i just brought examples. youre waffling. at the end of the day no one wants a shisheeye clan jahad in their land. you must be high on crack if you believe any somali will allow a shisheeye clan jabhad to control their land. no one will cuck themselves further.
Ask him since his dhullo why doesn't his closest kins of Harti MJs allow Khatumo jabhad in their lands to wage for war against isaaqs who are forcefully ruling their lands.

The answer he responds will be re-applied to the Ogaden question.

cow

VIP

no one is going to help or join ONLF. specially since they where targeting other clans using liyu police for the last 10 years and before that where attacking them directly.

World

VIP
The biggest cucks are those who are willing to be subservient to outsiders to fight against their own.

Trending

Latest posts