The planet of the apes is real !!!

The Japanese created a hybrid of chimp and human. Its name is Steven. They call the hybrid a Manpanzee. do you think movies like planet of the apes was just getting us ready for this type of future ?https://x.com/NippiestKrankie/status/1793632373575418153
1716545827924.png

I saw your username with that title and my mind went in a completely different direction, considering your previous stances on dadka madow.

:jaynerd:

I saw your username with that title and my mind went in a completely different direction, considering your previous stances on dadka madow.

:jaynerd:
I surprise myself sometime to abyo 😘. Ive been having issue with blackstanian trying to co opt comments and posts trying to change the subject from Somali stuff to the blacks stuff. But once in a while do stand my ground like Chauvin.

I surprise myself sometime to abyo 😘. Ive been having issue with blackstanian trying to co opt comments and posts trying to change the subject from Somali stuff to the blacks stuff. But once in a while do stand my ground like Chauvin.
You're not beating the cunsuuri allegations like this...
:gucciwhat:

Trending