The pirate stuff needs to stop šŸ˜­

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He should drop the pirate name most fighters get their nickname from fans he should do the same

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Why do people get so offended by pirate specifically? We need to embrace it. Pirates are cool

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Stop being so sensitive. Tyson Fury calls himself the gypsy king. I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with pirate either. Itā€™s embracing things and using it at your own narrative.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
pirates are lit
02ef6cb9-9b26-4b43-8488-d207f64f2d8c-png.172443

Stop being so sensitive. Tyson Fury calls himself the gypsy king. I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with pirate either. Itā€™s embracing things and using it at your own narrative.
Because gypsyā€™s have a huge reputation in boxing. The gypsy style is superior to standard British boxing hence itā€™s something to brag about. The pirate is like an Italian boxer calling himself a mafioso which is cringe

Pirates are awesome. He should be proud. My grandmaā€™s family were pirates . They called themselves missionaries and ambassadors of Allah. Their predation extended throughout the Mediterranean, south along West Africa's Atlantic seaboard and into the North Atlantic as far north as Iceland, but they primarily operated in the western Mediterranean.

In addition to seizing merchant ships, they engaged in Razzias, raids on European coastal towns and villages, mainly in Italy, France, Spain, and Portugal, but also in the British Isles the Netherlands, and Iceland.The main purpose of their attacks was slaves for the Ottoman slave trade as well as the general Arab slavery market in North Africa and the Middle East. Slaves in Barbary could be of many ethnicities, and of many different religions, such as Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.
Nothing wrong with being a pirate. We saved a lot of sinners. Or at least, thatā€™s my grandma told me. The best pirates werenā€™t even white.

The Barbarossa (which means ā€œred beardā€ in Italian) brothers Aruj and Hizir, Edward Teach, Blackbeard , and Francis Drake are all alpha Chads. Madame Cheng is a favorite female pirates. I wonā€™t tolerate slander pirates, not in my house.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Because gypsyā€™s have a huge reputation in boxing. The gypsy style is superior to standard British boxing hence itā€™s something to brag about. The pirate is like an Italian boxer calling himself a mafioso which is cringe
You are overthinking this massively. If you think itā€™s cringe thatā€™s your personal opinion but what other Somalis do shouldnā€™t concern you..

Spoken like a man who's never actually set foot in a boxing/combat sports gym:samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts