A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t think too much
I’m joking
Or am I?
I know everyone’s business in London with no Social Media
Now go back on Snapchat
Is that so kkkk snapchat kulaha you got me fucked up wallahi the only social media I go on is SS I have no Facebook no twitter nada no face no case holla at me

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Try not to post videos of people possessed by qabyaalad, they speak only for themselves. Try not to generalize a whole qabiil either . :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Few opportunists and troublemakers do not represent Rer Mogadishu. They know full well taxes are needed for the government too provide basic services. Rer Mogadishu are fully behind their government

Stop absorbing FDK BS

Bro those hutu es can't do shit to the Darood Marehan President of Somalia. President Farmaajo was born in Xamar, Mogadishu he's a Xamar native. This dumb clan has had a ''hawiye'' president for 8 damn years! It's the lion Darood's turn of Presidency. If they got a problem with that, those qashin HG apes can rape those poor reer Xamar girls they been doing since 1991.

President Farmaajo's inlaws the murusades will tell those other hawiyes to stay in their lane! As well President Farmaajo has his Darood troops stand by at his service.

Isaaq and Hawiye are all still jealous of Darood Ismail. Darood Ismail is landeere and Isaaq and Hawiye are langaab shitheads.

Darood will win. ALL HAIL DAROOD!:2tjlv3e:

What on earth does Isaaq have to do with Reer Mogadishu? :draketf:

What on earth does Isaaq have to do with Reer Mogadishu? :draketf:

Isaaqs (Somaliland) that live in Hargeisa come under the Federal Republic Somalia government that President Farmaajo is in office of! Somaliland has to obey Somalia's capital Xamar, Mogadishu that President Farmaajo controls the country from!

Isaaqs (Somaliland) that live in Hargeisa come under the Federal Republic Somalia government that President Farmaajo is in office of! Somaliland has to obey Somalia's capital Xamar, Mogadishu that President Farmaajo controls the country from!

Farmajo is under threat by dissent from certain Reer Mogadishu communities (Euphemism for Hawiye), not Somaliland or Isaaq :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending