The people of DDSI have spoken Coldoon is a terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The table will turn soon, we're still in our land, & don't forget you don't feed us shit.
You would feed your own starving population, we have faith in God & it's him who feed us. :camby:
What land are you talking about you idiot the land farmaajo is the president of Somalia or DDSI Ethiopia who's president is abdi iley?

Bohol

VIP
It's true, Allah humiliated those who humiliate themselves :rejoice:

Keep humiliating cabiid doon

Coldoon ain't scared of Ethiopia. Don't mistake him for Silanyo ministers that line up to give blow job to Haile Mariam Desalegn. :siilaanyolaugh:

Now this is what humiliation looks like :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::susp:

Somaliland_politics_-_1.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What was once yours is always yours, keep the discussion civil please.
Abdi iley is the president of DDSI the question is what can you do about that?

and for the record you're the one who came at me first hurtling insults my way hooyada waase

Benjamin

någon :)
Abdi iley is the president of DDSI the question is what can you do about that?

and for the record you're the one who came at me first hurtling insults my way hooyada waase

Somebody have temper issues. I wouldn't bother about Abdi iley, I have other important things to do.
Just stop trying to make everything look like rainbows & sunshine about Ethiopia. :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somebody have temper issues. I wouldn't bother about Abdi iley, I have other important things to do.
Just stop trying to make everything look like rainbows & sunshine about Ethiopia. :ufdup:
Why cry after calling me a maggot hooyada waase and yes DDSI is doing much better than Somalia personally as a Puntlander I commend DDSI for their progress and development masha Allah may Allah continue to bless DDSI and Ethiopia amiin yaa rabb

waraabe

Your superior
Coldoon ain't scared of Ethiopia. Don't mistake him for Silanyo ministers that line up to give blow job to Haile Mariam Desalegn. :siilaanyolaugh:

Now this is what humiliation looks like :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::susp:

Somaliland_politics_-_1.jpg

He has been humiliated, thanks op for being this to our attention :samwelcome:

The same people he is booty clapping for told him to f*ck off :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3984.PNG
IMG_3985.PNG
IMG_3986.PNG
IMG_3987.PNG
IMG_3988.PNG
IMG_3989.PNG
IMG_3990.PNG
@Bahal peep the previous president of galmudug abdikarim guleed and the parliamentarian of the federal government Mahad salaad doing the dhaanto in jigjiga with iley brown nosing him

Peep somaliland government in jigjiga brown nosing abdi gaashaamo iley
agaaaaah huuuuuuno dirgaaaaaax

:mjlol:

IMG_3984.PNG IMG_3985.PNG IMG_3986.PNG IMG_3987.PNG IMG_3988.PNG IMG_3989.PNG IMG_3990.PNG

waraabe

Your superior
Cabiid doon was brown nosing darod so they don't do another gashaamo massacre :chrisfreshhah:

The main reason why fat cirro and wadani were against the Berbera base deal :russ:

Humiliation after humiliation :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cabiid doon was brown nosing darod so they don't do another gashaamo massacre :chrisfreshhah:

The main reason why fat cirro and wadani were against the Berbera base deal :russ:

Humiliation after humiliation :mjlol:
I reiterate his name is not coldoon it's ictiraafdoon tell him to bring back somaliland instead of crying crocodile tears for somaliweyn in order to cause dissent amongst the shacabka so they can dethrone the government so anarchy may prevail in Somalia to further Their aspirations of icitiraaf He's a Somali version of 007 Their masters the British taught them well:ufdup:

Last edited:
Coldoon is a man with principles mashallah.
He was right. The xoolo that's on the video waa kuwa meeshan na dhigay. We have the most uncle toms of any qabiil. Nacald kuugu dhacday!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Coldoon is a man with principles mashallah.
He was right. The xoolo that's on the video waa kuwa meeshan na dhigay. We have the most uncle toms of any qabiil. Nacald kuugu dhacday!
Are you from djbouti or Somalia, somaliland miise NFD Kenya or DDSI Ethiopia?

waraabe

Your superior
I reiterate his name is not coldoon it's ictiraafdoon tell him to bring back somaliland instead of crying crocodile tears for somaliweyn in order to cause dissent amongst the shacabka so they can dethrone the government so anarchy may prevail in Somalia to further Their aspirations of icitiraaf He's a Somali version of 007 Their masters the British taught them well:ufdup:

Naaya who said cooldon, his name is cabiid doon, continue to humiliate the donkey while he keeps booty shaking for darod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending