The people of Caynaba join the war in tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This lady was already outed. It turns out she was Porcupine wearing a niqaab to conceal her true identity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habar Yonis ain't joining Jeegaan, even abdillahi yusuf said so and he doesn't lie. Look at what Abdillahi Yusuf said regarding Habar Yonis.

From 2:30 mark when he is speaking about 'shacbiga somaliland' or the isaaq people.
Pay close attention when he says around the 2:40-2:50 Mark about them being a people who love federalim, who love somalinimo, who love unity. Who is he talkin about but Habar yonis??? He even said waa dad uu hubo, it's not even a gamble for abdillahi yusuf if they switch allegiance from federalism to secessionism. I mean how can they really? Go to Jeegaan for another 30 year massacre and made irrelevant and only their weakest jegaan lovers given positions in somaliland. @draco @Saalax Bidaar will never get a position in somaliland untill they let go of their habar yonis policies and start singing and booty clappin for jeegaan and only then will they be considered a spot in somaliland administration. First sell out your people is the clause they need to sign and praise and sing for habar jeclo and habar awal.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abdillahi Yusuf was never attacking the people of somaliland, his beef aint with habar yonis it the jeegaan administration of habar jeclo and habar awal that is the problem who have this vicious somali-diid policies but it's not only somali-diid, they even hate habar yonis their own majority clan. How are you going to make a state from 2 sub-clans habar jeclo and habar awal?

Forget Awdal, Awdal sings along with whoever is in power, they are what you call in america swing states, they don't have any political ambitions and just swing with the tides loooooooool so their not reliable for you. Forget Dhulbahante you see what happening in Tukaraq. Warsangeli was never really apart of that state anyways as it's all secured puntland territories and no battles happening there.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Habar Yonis ain't joining Jeegaan, even abdillahi yusuf said so and he doesn't lie. Look at what Abdillahi Yusuf said regarding Habar Yonis.

From 2:30 mark when he is speaking about 'shacbiga somaliland' or the isaaq people.
Pay close attention when he says around the 2:40-2:50 Mark about them being a people who love federalim, who love somalinimo, who love unity. Who is he talkin about but Habar yonis??? He even said waa dad uu hubo, it's not even a gamble for abdillahi yusuf if they switch allegiance from federalism to secessionism. I mean how can they really? Go to Jeegaan for another 30 year massacre and made irrelevant and only their weakest jegaan lovers given positions in somaliland. @draco @Saalax Bidaar will never get a position in somaliland untill they let go of their habar yonis policies and start singing and booty clappin for jeegaan and only then will they be considered a spot in somaliland administration. First sell out your people is the clause they need to sign and praise and sing for habar jeclo and habar awal.

You lot are too funny thinking HY will go against Somaliland. We're the most patriotic yes we didn't win over the election and oro democracy is about screwed up but in time we would fix our country for the better and for all Somaliland citizens irrespective of clan affiliation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You lot are too funny thinking HY will go against Somaliland. We're the most patriotic yes we didn't win over the election and oro democracy is about screwed up but in time we would fix our country for the better and for all Somaliland citizens irrespective of clan affiliation

Sri if you really were somaliland and habar yonis were, Erigavo would be like Tukaraq right now. There is a reason Erigavo got peace bro, the elders signed a federal deal and to wait for somalia and join it and till then sit it out with the secessionist in hargeisa. That's the deal in Erigavo politically federal but in the mean time fake secessionist and HY guaranteed it saying their is no way their going to habar jeclo or habar awal run somaliland who will treat them like shit.

Tribe is more sub clan in somalia not wider clan only somalispot do you see this puntland vs somaliland and mogadishu vs hargeisa and all that. You will never see that on the ground, it's more sub-clan orientated because it's your own sub-clan you gotta worry about in somalia who will kill you for your seat not other clans because other clans can't share your seat only your ina adeer can. Your ina adeer is the biggest threat nowadays in somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord I get nothing from killing you as an isaaq and me being darod, I don't gain an inch of power in politics and you won't gain an inch of power through my killing. Your just a diaspora boy, totally disconnected from the realities on the ground. Over on the ground it's sub-clan politics that rules, it's far more threatening then wider clan politics.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@SirLancelLord I get nothing from killing you as an isaaq and me being darod, I don't gain an inch of power in politics and you won't gain an inch of power through my killing. Your just a diaspora boy, totally disconnected from the realities on the ground. Over on the ground it's sub-clan politics that rules, it's far more threatening then wider clan politics.

Don't try to guess who I am, I know far more than you I regularly travel back to somaliland me and my partner's were part of the group that is integrating the East into Somaliland ontop of reforming the system. Getting rid of corrupt individual.

The disgraceful Mayor of Hargeisa is going to be grilled by parliament very soon with the hope of him being investigated to account all money spent and received by the municipality.

Status
Not open for further replies.