The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
definition of AGREE
have the same opinion about something; concur.:pacspit::camby:
Then you must've understood me wrong. Is English even your first language. You're understanding skills are lacking. If I continuously tell you what I meant but you go back to square one then I don't know what to say.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Then you must've understood me wrong. Is English even your first language. You're understanding skills are lacking. If I continuously tell you what I meant but you go back to square one then I don't know what to say.
You can't even spell context. :mjlol::camby:

YoungFarah

VIP
And are you now saying all of cayr are emotional?:gucciwhat::cryinglaughsmiley:
Do you understand English? Being emotional doesn't mean crying about shit it also means caring. The reason you care is because you are cayr and cayr live in dhusonareeb. Your comprehension skills are slacking

Agent 47

Do you understand English? Being emotional doesn't mean crying about shit it also means caring. The reason you care is because you are cayr and cayr live in dhusonareeb. Your comprehension skills are slacking
Hg is HG, f*ck outta my face:camby:

I'm not Hawiye bro I'm gadbuursi. Remember my transition thread?

No sxb I missed that. I saw you repping hardcore the TQ and that's what stuck with me when I saw your username.

Don't worry some people here don't know my own qabil here anyways :icon lol:

I might be irl but for all anyone cares YoungFarah is gadabuursi formerly HY. Changing qabils next week will let you know. That's the transqabilist way amirite @TSP

Let's make qabil transformer the subclan of beesha qabillfluid :cryinglaughsmiley:

YoungFarah

VIP
No sxb I missed that. I saw you repping hardcore the TQ and that's what stuck with me when I saw your username.

Don't worry some people here don't know my own qabil here anyways :icon lol:

Let's make qabil transformer the subclan of beesha qabillfluid :cryinglaughsmiley:
I'm not really gadabuursi I just claim it as a transqabilist. I'm TQ all day famo :friendhug:

YoungFarah

VIP
Brothers fight, what would you know about that.
Nothing cos I ain't got a brother dafuq. I don't care about qabil you ciyaal are so obsessed with qabil like it has done you any good. The reason why you had to qax out of Somalia is because if qabil.

Agent 47

Nothing cos I ain't got a brother dafuq. I don't care about qabil you ciyaal are so obsessed with qabil like it has done you any good. The reason why you had to qax out of Somalia is because if qabil.
You're qabilist
58389609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending