The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I know he is qabilist and he doesn't lie about it, I'm calling you out because you claim to be wadani and antitriblist
Which I am your accusations don't make me a qabilist bro. You have your priorities messed up. You know I was talking about in context of this thread. I didn't call cadaado and dhusomareeb moriyaan but the events happened in those cities and @TheMadMullah called them Mooryaan get it?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Everyone chill with this shit talking about clans if this guy is executed this is a big win for the country no reason to call us mooryaan if we are the ones enforcing the law and obeying the law of the land we need to stop with this clan talk its doing us no benefit in the long run

YoungFarah

VIP
Everyone chill with this shit talking about clans if this guy is executed this is a big win for the country no reason to call us mooryaan if we are the ones enforcing the law and obeying the law of the land we need to stop with this clan talk its doing us no benefit in the long run
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: That's why I agree with the rule of law. If he's guilty he's guilty no need to riot and threaten the president.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
@YoungFarah

I'm not going to type back and forth to you but here is what you said.

@TheMadMullah
hey exhibited acts of moryaanism so there is no qabyaalad in my statement

your response: @YoungFarah
I agree but just say beesha cadaado and dhusomareeb.
you're basically saying he should call the residents of Dhusamareb and Cadaado mooryan (HG)

I understand when someone like @TheMadMullah says hawiye are mooryan blah blah because he doesn't lie about who he is But you claim to be wadani and "Anti-tribalist" but you're calling a whole clan mooryan.

you're claiming you were referring to the event that happened in cadaado and Dhusmareb. First of all those events where the elders in the video are at is not cadaado nor dhusamreb But still, you're following the qabilist word to word.

YoungFarah

VIP
@YoungFarah

@TheMadMullah

you're basically saying he should call the residents of Dhusamareb and Cadaado mooryan (HG)

I understand when someone like @TheMadMullah says hawiye are mooryan blah blah because he doesn't lie about who he is But you claim to be wadani and "Anti-tribalist" but you're calling a whole clan mooryan.

you're claiming you were referring to the event that happened in cadaado and Dhusmareb. First of all those events where the elders in the video are at is not cadaado nor dhusamreb But still, you're following the qabilist word to word.
Not the residents but the events why can't you fuckin understand this
IMG_6398.PNG

Do you know what it means to talk in context of a thread?

@YoungFarah

@TheMadMullah

lol cut him some slack I think it was a mistake, Im pretty sure he's HG himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts