The people of cadaado dhuusomareeb threaten farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You're talking in circles walaalo. For the final time I told him to rather say cadaado and dhusomareeb instead of accusing a while qabil. That is known as the lesser of two evils. He called them Mooryaan not me is that so hard to understand saxiib?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I am mad cos you're lying about me bro. Where have I called Hawiye or even Cadaado and Dhusomareeb mooryaan. I told him to rather say the cities in the title than an entire qabil. He called them Mooryaan not me. Beenta iskadhaaf.
You're mad I caught you redheaded:kodaksmiley:

And now you're trying to lie when I have posted your response which you described 2 towns with a population of 200k mootyans, you're qabilist but hiding under "Nonqabilist" BS

Agent 47

What was my message before that I told him stop the qabyaalad. Me saying stop the qabyaalad makes me a qabiliste? What's the logic. You niggas accuse everyone of being qabiliste :lolbron:
They exhibited acts of moryaanism so there is no qabyaalad in my statement"
your response:
I agree but just say beesha cadaado and dhusomareeb.

keep lying to yourself
58389609.jpg

Agent 47

Why are you ignoring the fact that I told him to stop the qabyaalad before that :mjlol: @XamarCade must've taught you well.:drakelaugh:
I'm not ignoring anything, That is not my point. The point is how you called two towns with over 200k residents mooryan n you when you claim to be wadani.

Not only two towns but you're clan a whole subclan of hawiye mooryan, I'm calling you out because you claim to be wadani and non qabyalay.

YoungFarah

VIP
Stop the qabyaalad :farole:
I told him to stop being qabiliste and this somehow makes me a qabiliste :what1:
They exhibited acts of moryaanism so there is no qabyaalad in my statement
He tried to downplay it
I agree but just say beesha cadaado and dhusomareeb.
I told him to blame the events and the cities instead of a qabil. Bro stop lying to yourself and accusing me when I'm doing a noble thing here. It seems like you just want to argue which I can do all day.

Agent 47

But majority of your clan have moryaan tendencies and if you doubt look what they are doing in barawe and marko.
That is not the point. the point is how this guy is claiming to be Non qabilist and wadani but lowkey he is qabilist

YoungFarah

VIP
I'm not ignoring anything, That is not my point. The point is how you called two towns with over 200k residents mooryan n you when you claim to be wadani.

Not only two towns but you're clan a whole subclan of hawiye mooryan, I'm calling you out because you claim to be wadani and non qabyalay.
I didn't call them Mooryaan he did. How thick is your head. I told him to rather call those cities which were mentioned in the title Mooryaan. Don't take it out of context to back yourself up walaal. In context of this thread OP accused the two cities of threatening farmaajo. He called Hawiye Mooryaan. I said shouldn't the blame be in the cities and the events.

YoungFarah

VIP
That is not the point. the point is how this guy is claiming to be Non qabilist and wadani but lowkey he is qabilist
I'm not a qabilist walaal. A qabilist is @TheMadMullah and he's clearly making fun of your people whilst your accusing me of being qabilist while defending your people. Waa isku yaacsantahay walaal. Fix up.

Agent 47

I told him to stop being qabiliste and this somehow makes me a qabiliste :what1:

He tried to downplay it

I told him to blame the events and the cities instead of a qabil. Bro stop lying to yourself and accusing me when I'm doing a noble thing here. It seems like you just want to argue which I can do all day.
No, you're saying he should instead call the people who inhabti dhusamareb and cadado mooryan basically a whole clan (HG), I understand when people call HG mooryan but they admit they're qabyaalad infested but you're lowkey qabilist who claim to be "anti-tribalism"

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Because if it happened it happened, truth is truth, and unlike most of the bums on this site I don't tie my self-worth to things outside myself and my own achievements.

You're an idiot calling a whole clan es to get a reaction out of me.

f*ck off.
True u couldnt have said it any better as an abgaal myself

YoungFarah

VIP
No, you're saying he should instead call the people who inhabti dhusamareb and cadado mooryan basically a whole clan (HG), I understand when people call HG mooryan but they admit they're qabyaalad infested but you're lowkey qabilist.
Not everyone in the godamn city wtf. The events happened where? I'm talking about in the context of the thread which refers to the events or do you not know how threads work. If I said that out of this thread I get it but in the context of this thread I told him to accuse the events that happened in those cities not beesha Hawiye. Stop waffling.

Agent 47

I'm not a qabilist walaal. A qabilist is @TheMadMullah and he's clearly making fun of your people whilst your accusing me of being qabilist while defending your people. Waa isku yaacsantahay walaal. Fix up.
I know he is qabilist and he doesn't lie about it, I'm calling you out because you claim to be wadani and antitriblist

Status
Not open for further replies.